Starting New

Karmen Pov ,

so I'm now 19 and tomorrow is my first day of college . I have a boyfriend his name is colin . we've been together for 4 months .
I wake up and get ready for my 1st day of college , I take a shower and wash , shave my body parts . I get out and put on , white sweater crop top , regular skinny jeans , brown madden girl boots . I put my curly hair in a messy bun and did my makeup . I grabbed my phone & keys . I hopped in my jeep wrangler and drove to campus . I got there an met up with some of the people I met while I was registering . I was walking to class when my phone started ringing .
me: yes Colin ?
Colin: wyd tonight
me: um probably going over to my dads .
Colin: okay , I'll call you later
me: okay
Colin: love you baby
me: love you to .
I hung up and went to the rest of my classes .

Imari Pov
Imari moved to Florida with her bestfriend Lynn . they both got jobs at hollister and live in a beach house .

I got off the phone with my boyfriend Julian . I took a 30 minute shower and got out . me and Lynn were going to the beach tonight . I put on , black strapless swim top , black bottoms . I put over it , a white crop top , some blue jean shorts , white sandals . I put my hair in a messy bun and we walked to the beach . I had a really great time . I was getting sleepy so I took a quick shower and went to bed .

Jayda Pov ,

Jayda stayed in Cali she moved to calabasas cause it's better there . Jayda is 4 months pregnant by her boyfriend Jaylen .

I wake up with the huggest headache ever . I got outta bed and took me a alive. i went downstairs and seen Jaylen smoking weed .
me: JAYLEN !
Jaylen: aww hey bae wassup
me: you smoking weed in the house .
Jaylen: awee my bad bae . I'll put it out . but you gotta do something for me .
me: like what ?
Jaylen: have sex with me .
me: Jaylen no I'm sorry but you chose to get me pregnant so you gotta deal with me not having sex with you for 9 months .
Jaylen: man Whateva I'm out .
me: bye nigga

Jaylen Pov ,
Jaylen is Jayda boyfriend , he got her pregnant 4 months ago .
I walked out the house and drove over to Kaliyah house . she my bestfriend
Kaliyah: what do you want jay
me: can I spend the night
Kaliyah: yeah . what happened to you and your baby momma
me: she got mad cause I was smoking weed Da house