Can't Do This

(Karmen is the girl in the picture.)

Karmen Pov

I wake up do hygiene and go take a shower. I get out and put on: black tank top , skinny jeans , jaayyss. I put my hair up and went downstairs . I was in the kitchen when my phone started ringing. It was Corey. I answered it . It sounded like a moaning sound so all my brothers came down and was listening to it to. All 3 of they're faces were red asf!! I ended the call and told them his address . I told them not to kill him . I walked upstairs and laid in my bed. My brothers got home an hour and they showed me a picture of what he looked like bit bad but not all that bad. I hugged them and went upstairs to my room . Corey tried calling me but I didn't answer .

Imari Pov

I was in my room watching tv when I decided to get up and get ready for school. I took a shower and washed my hair. I got out and put on: black joggers , white vneck , timberlands. I put my hair up in a messy bun and did my usual makeup. I grabbed everything I needed then we all got in our trucks and left. I walked in my class and sat down with my bestfriend April. We talked and did our work when the bell rung. We Went to the gym and watched the boys play basketball. They had a pre game today. I sat with josh and kameron my brother is kameron. Me and josh kept flirting and he bought me some popcorn but we just held hands and stuff. I wasn't worried about Jaylen because I found out he was cheating on me with Chassidy . I Shrugged it off cause I'm that bitch. Me and josh kissed when my Brother left to go get something to eat. He was cute then he whispered will you go out with me ? in my ear and I smiled and said yes. We were kissing the whole entire game.

Next Morning

Jayda Pov

I wake up to my brother staring at me. We laugh and hugged and he told me to come downstairs. I got up and brushed my teeth and put on my glasses. I walked downstairs to see them all in the kitchen with a cake. (Yess it's my birthday I'm finally 18. 👏😘💁) I hugged them and we ate cake. They told me to go get ready cause we have a lot to do today. I ran upstairs and jumped in the shower. I got out 30 minutes later and I put on: white high-low shirt , blue shorts , black combat boots. I left my hair crinkled and did my makeup and etc... I walked downstairs and we got in my oldest brother truck and we went to the mall and out to eat. I had fun today , dad and mom got back and we had our special dinner then dad got me a shitzu that was brown and had black spots. I took a shower and went to bed.