Back To L.A

Jayda Pov

So we're back home and I'm happier than ever.! I got up and took a shower . 30 minutes later I got out and put on: black nike sports bra , gray sweats , white socks. I threw my wet hair in a messy bun and went downstairs. They was eating breakfast from waffle house.
Me: where's my food .?
Dad: sorry sweetie Elise must of forgot when she went
Me: K. I'm going to go get something to eat.
I go up to my room and put on: Adida hoodie , ripped skinny , timberlands . I grabbed my phone , keys , and money. I walked out the house and drove to IHOP. I got me some pancakes and bacon. I ate and drove to the mall. I went to cold stone and went back home. I went upstairs and chilled .

Karmen Pov

I finished eating and went back up to my room . I called my friends and told them to come over so we can chill by the pool. I took a shower and put on: mint green strapless swim top , black bikini bottoms . We chilled and talked then they went home.
Monday Morning 6:45 am
I wake up and go take a shower

Monday Morning 6:45 am

I wake up to Elise knocking on my door . I get up and do my hygiene then put on: Adida farm curso shirt , black leggings , timberlands. I curl my hair and grab my stuff. When I got to school 5 fights broke out and we all had to go home. I went over to my friend bailey house and we just talked and chilled .
"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you but roc and ej our coming over" Bailey said. "Okay" I said. The doorbell rung and I went to the kitchen to get me something to drink. I came out and roc just stared at me . I walked over there to them. " Karmen can I talk to you privately.?" Roc said . "Umm sure " I said . We walked into the kitchen and was talking and stuff. (Nothing serious).

Imari Pov

Since they cancelled school I went over to my friend jasmine house as we went shopping. I finally got home and took a shower .
Skipping to Friday
I wake up take a shower and do my hygiene. I go to my closet and put on: black midi skirt , white long sleeve crop top , timberlands. Today was going to be the best day . I got home from school and chilled till 8pm. It finally was 8 I got in the shower and did my hygiene. I put on: white studded cross print vest top , burgundy skinny colored jeans , black doc martins. I put my hair in a neat bun and did my makeup. I grabbed my phone , keys. I drove to the party and it was dumped!!