Leaving Day

Next Morning .
Karmen Pov
I get up pack the rest of my stuff then I go and do my daily hygiene. I get out my chair: black joggers , white vneck , black uggs. I put my hair in a messy and do my usual makeup: mascara , eyeliner , red lipstick. I grabbed my iPhone 6 plus an go downstairs . My mom was in the kitchen making breakfast. I hugged her and went to the living room. I was watching K.C undercover when I got a text message. From Dad saying he'd be here in an hour. I got up and went to my room.( oh yeah I forgot to explain myself, I'm mixed with black and puerican . I have long sandy brown hair that stops in the middle of my back. ) dad finally gets here I jump and hug him tightly . We went to my room and we put my stuff in the truck.
14 hours later .

Jayda Pov

I wake up to dad pulling into this big ass house!!! We all got out. I grabbed my stuff and he told us where our rooms were. I walked up the royal stairs and seen my name on the door. I walked in and it was Soooo cuttee!!!! I had a king size bed , long and wide ass walk in closet , nice bathroom , 60 in TV , Apple computer . The room was mint green and coral pink . I started unpacking and dad knocked on the door. "C'mon " he came in and we talked for a little bit then he told us to get dressed in nice clothes and be downstairs in an hour. I grabbed my pink beats pill and played "Complaining by Kevin Gates ft. Rico Love" I got in the shower and 30 minutes later I got out. I went to my closet and got out: white high-low skirt , dark blue vneck , black sandals . I put my hair in a messy bun then I did my makeup: eyeliner , mascara , red lipstick. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs. I seen my sisters come down and they was looking cute frfr! My dad came down and he was wearing all white too! He was telling us where everything was then he told us to follow him outside . We walked out and it was a black Mercedes truck , white Mercedes truck , black and white Mercedes truck. I ran to the black one . He gave us the keys and told us we can go and test drive. We tested them then we came back. He told us to go out and do what teenagers do but not anything stupid. I went up to my room and took a shower then I got out: acid ripped jeans , white crop top , timberlands . I left my hair down and I grabbed my phone , money , keys. We went and got our nails done then went out to eat.

Next Morning

Imari Pov

I woke up and got in the shower. I washed my hair and left it crinkly . I went to my closet and got out: white vneck , blue long skirt , white sandals . I took a picture and put it on Ig. I grabbed my phone an keys. I walked downstairs and told dad I was going to Starbucks and I might go shopping. I go into Starbucks and it was this cute ass boy standing there.
Him: hey , welcome to Starbucks how may I help you
Me: hey um Jaylen is it , I would like the mocha frappe please.
Him: ok . That'll be $7.49 , ik this sounds stupid but can I get your number.?
Me: here you go and you'll have to try harder than that Drey .
I grabbed my frappe and smiled then I walked out. I got in my car and drove home.
Monday Morning time for School.

Karmen Pov

I wake up do my hygiene and go to my closet: bob Marley tank top , white jeans , black and white 14's. I put my hair in a messy bun then I did my makeup. I grabbed my phone and keys. We all hugged and took pictures. @School . I walk in my first period and seen these fine ass boys. The teacher was on his computer while the class wasn't doing nothing . I sat at a desk in the back and pulled out my phone . This one light skin came up to and said
Him: hey ma , I'm Corey what's your name
Me: hey Corey I'm Karmen.
Corey: hey Karmen well I came over here to see if you wanted to come over here with the squad
Me: sure.

4 months later

Jayda Pov

I was walking in the hallway on my phone when I bumped into Somethin . I looked up and it was a 6'0 ft lightskin boy looking at me smiling. He helped me up and it was Marcus . I hugged him and we started walking and talking. We finally got to a Hallway nobody uses but it's better shortcut to classes. Marcus pulled me into a room and he started kissing me. I kissed him back then that's when stuff got heated. Y'all know what happened after that.....