The Marauders' Start

*Time skip to third year*
Autumn pov
I was on the platform as my wolf form waiting for the train to get here so I can see the boys. I have not seen them sense the day they left Hogwarts for the summer. So I miss them so much. I hear a faint whistle of the Hogwarts express. Then the train pulls up to the station. Students start getting off the train. I see four familiar boys. I run up the them. "Hey guys!" I yelp of happiness. "Hey Autumn" the four boys say at the same time. I walk with them to the carriages and then I run along side the carriage there in. Professor Dumbledore lets me go in to the school. So I follow the boys in side. They sit near the end of the table. I end up sitting next to Remus. My tail was waging like crazy!

*time skip*

I walked with the four the boys. We went in to there dorm. I turn to human. "How were u guys" I say still exited. "We are all good" they say at the same time. I look at the time and it was time for them to go the sleep. So we said goodnight and I left for the shrieking Shack. I fell asleep.

*Time skip*

It was morning by now. I was walking to the Great Hall to wait for the guys(still in wolf form). I sat at the end on the table looking are for the boys. But I did not see them. I went out side and walked over to the lake. "Where are they?" I say but confused. "They better not be doing something stupid" I say. I just run to the shrieking shack and turn to human when I get in. "What should I do" I ask my self.

*Time skip to the evening (it a full moon)

I see Remus coming in the the shack from the path. I quickly turn the my wolf form. Remus says hi then turn to his warewolf form. It ends up just like a normal full moon.

James pov
Me, Sirius,and Peter we may have started on becoming animagus. "James we are done with the thing we need to do we can go try to turn to are animagus form" Sirius say exited. "Let go then" Peter say. We went to the forbidden forest and try to turn. It worked I watch Sirius turn to a black dog, Peter turn to a rat and I turn to a stag!

 It worked I watch Sirius turn to a black dog, Peter turn to a rat and I turn to a stag!

The first picture it SiriusSecond one is JamesLast one Peter

Second one is James
Last one Peter.