Christmas break (part1)

*Time skip to a day before Christmas break*
Autumn pov
I was siting on Moony's bed watching the four boys as they pack there thing to go James house for Christmas. Me and Remus have been dating for over a month now. "Hey Twitchy my mum said you can come and stay over for Christmas." James said. "Really I can?" I ask as there four boys finish packing up. "Mhm u can" James said. " Well it getting later we should get off to sleep" Remus said. The there other boys agreed and there go and fall asleep on their beds. Remus lays down on his bed. I give Remus a quick kiss on his forehead. As I get up I feel my self being pull right back down. I see Remus's arm around me.'welp I guess I'm sleeping here then'

*Time skip* 
I wake up before the boys so u get up and get to the Shrieking Shack. I get to the shack and pack all the thing I have. I walk back to there dorm with my things. To see them all up. "Well u guys ready to go to the train station?" I ask them. They all nod. We get down to to train station and see the train. We get on and find a compartment. Me and Remus sit next to each other. James, Sirius and Peter sit right across from us. The train starts moving after a while. Remus starts reading a book, James and Sirius start betting money on something random. Peter is off in his own world and I'm just think. 'ugh why do I just what them to know that me and Remus are a thing'. Before we know it we are at King crossing. We grab are things and get of the train. We follow James to his mum. "Hello Mrs. Potter" I says. "Ah u must be Autumn correct?" Mrs. Potter asked me. "Yes I am" I say. "Well u can call me Euphemia" Mrs. Potter said. By that we leave the train station to James's house. House elf's put are thing each in a guest room but for some odd reason my and Remus's thing are put in the same room. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heh Cliff hang! But anyway this chapter will have a part 2 and I'll make the part 2 tomorrow.
Any ways Bye People!