Christmas Break part2

Autumn's pov
James and Sirius go out side and start to practice quidditch. Peter goes out to watch James and Sirius. Me and Remus just look at each other. 'heh' I grab Remus's hand and pull him upstairs in to the room we are ending up sharing. I close the door. I let go of Moony's hand and go sit on the bed. "Well what are we going to do Twitchy" moony says as he sit next to me. "why can't we tell them on Christmas?" I say. "Tell them w-we are a thing?" Remus stutters. "Mhm" I say. "Why do u want to tell them?" Remus asks. "Well I don't like having to pretend we are not dating and I bet that James and Sirius are betting on if we are dating or not dating" I say. "Right your probably right" Remus says. "Well if we did tell then it would be a very interesting Christmas" I say. "Heh ya it would be so ya let's tell them on Christmas" Remus says. I looks at Remus and kiss him on the lip.

Remus's pov (this will be a short ass pov)
Autumn looks at me and then kiss me on the lips. I kiss back of course. Twitchy's Kisses are so soft and gentle. 'what in the hell did I do to deserve someone like Autumn'

Autumn pov
I pull away from the kiss. Someone knocks on the door. I get up and walk over to the door and open it. "Mum says Dinner is done" James says. "Ok come on Moony" I walk down the stairs with Remus and James following me. We sit at the table. Remus is on my right and Sirius is on my left. James and Peter are next to each other and James parents are next to each other. We eat dinner. It was pry late so we all what to are rooms to get ready for bed. 'wait me and Remus have to share a room meaning we have to share a bed.... fuck and we'll see each other almost fully naked...' (Hehe)  I feel my face heat up from the thought. Remus had his back to me and he takes his shirt off. Then Remus take of his pants and puts on sweat pants. Remus turns are and walks over to me. "Ur turn Twitchy" Remus says and he goes and sit on the bed. I grab my clothes and change. I take off my shirt and bra. I put on a short bra. I take off my pants and put on sweatpants. I grab one of my sweatshirts. (Autumn had her back to Remus).  I walk over to Remus and we snuggling in together and fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have decided to time skip to Christmas Eve. So the next chapter will be about Christmas Eve and Christmas day. Bye people!