The Alpha

Autumn (Moonlight) Pov:
I was sitting with Remus and his mates (friends). As I sit down, I have a huge smile on my face. "Hi" I say after I sit down. "Hi Autumn" Remus say a little nervous. Dinner was done, I watched as the Great Hall had fewer students. I stood in the empty Great Hall. I wanted to go follow Remus and his friends. But I did not follow them. I left the great Hall and when outside. It was a warm night Cuz it not quite winter. I look at the stars and the moon. "A week until the full moon" I say. I go to the stack and fall asleep. It was morning so I get up and change into a sports bra, ripped jeans, with a navy-blue jacket. I then go the great Hall and sit and with Remus, James, Sirius, And Peter. We were talking and eating the food. Before we knew it, it was time for everyone to go to class. I walked with the boys (Remus, James, Sirius, & Peter). To their class then I just wonder around the school.

(This is what Autumn is wearing/more of what she looks like, but she the hoodie is navy blue).

I when to the library and found a book with the name of "The white wolf Legend". I decided to read it and see what is real and what was fake.

'The white wolf is said to be 18.' "Not true"
'The white wolf is said to be female.' "True"
'The white wolf is said to be the Ultima of a pack.' "Not true"
'She is said to be living in the Forbidden Forest at Hogwarts' "true".

So much fake and relish information.
I hear the bell ring. I put the book away and go to meet up with the boys and walk with them to their next class.

*Time skip*

It was lunch time! I start eating as I wait for the guys to get here. They get here and we talk the whole time. Then went to their classes. I what on a walk outside the lake and watch water creatures swim around. The went back to the castle after about an hour.

(This is what Autumn looks like when her ears and tail are out as she a human, but she hides her ears and tail when there people around.)