Chapter 1.2 - From Duel to Duet (Claude's Perspective)

Holding my violin as I waltz through the hallway with a smile on my face as I went back to my friend was stuck with me after meeting someone like him. I've never met someone who's very modern on the way he dresses up, he talks and he acts. But he thinks like someone who lived through the Baroque period. I was really surprised when I found out that he was like a master of the strings. Playing those Paganini pieces on a violin. But one thing that I've noticed that some of his notes was kinda missing a bit in terms of precision playing. That's the only thing that I've noticed while he was playing that violin and how he paces his fingers on the board. 

"Look who's back?! We've been looking everywhere for you." As Juria said while she was waving at Claude. "Hurry up. The event's going to start soon. I still have to put your make up and your damn wig."

"Yes Juvs, I'm here so calm down okay?" As I replied with a good smile on my face. Then they were just starting at me and making me feel anxious. And I'm like, "What the hell are these people thinking?" with a questioned mind. As I've finished with my make-up. I tried to look something at my phone and when I unlocked it, the first thing I saw was his contact and his first picture at my phone. Caused me to laugh and just put my phone back in my pocket as I picked up my violin and played a single fifth position scale on my violin saying "I'm ready!"

As I went up the stairs, when I was just about to introduce myself and say a few lines. A thought came to my mind asking myself how can I forget to tell him that I'm going to perform on-stage and play a violin piece. Well, as I managed to concentrate on my introduction and say each and every word that I memorized, I saw a glimpse of a tall guy wearing a gray sweater and a pair of black headphones. It was Ryle. I smiled a little and thinking if he recognized it, then I started playing with all my heart's content. After playing, I said a simple "Thank you" and went down the stage.

After that, I remembered on texting Ryle. Sending him this message, "Hey. I saw you at the crowd earlier. Sorry if I wasn't able to tell you earlier. How was my playing? Is it good? Nee, if you're available by the next weekend, maybe you want to hangout with me? Play a few duets with me. I've already booked a music studio for me next week. I'll be looking forward to that, okay?"