Chapter 2 - Jamming Sessions

A week later after the convention, the usual weekend is happening to the Schwartz household. Someone is playing the piano or the viola in the studio early in the morning. Then a peaceful afternoon until the sun sets. The usual routine of Ryle. He practices every morning for 4 hours for the last ten years, and plays videogames from Noon until when he is tired or sleepy. But not this time. Ryle got a message from Claude regarding about meeting up with him, with his "violin". What Claude doesn't know is that Ryle is a Viola player and got mistaken that Ryle is a violin player. Then he went to the Music Hall near the City Centre of Edo on his car. When he got there, he was surprised with what he saw.

Bringing his viola, Ryle left his car on the garage and went there on foot. Like he has nothing to give to his surroundings. He already saw Claude from the distance but he noticed that there is something odd about this set-up. There's someone behind Miss Claude, he saw a figure consisting of four figures including Claude. The glare from the hot road caused by the heat coming from the sun, makes it hard for him to see from afar.

When he got there, he was surprised to see that there are other people chattering about something behind Claude. Then Claude approached Ryle. Without knowing that Ryle is the kind of person who is kind of hard when it comes to socializing since he's kind of an introvert. Instead of greeting him, Claude grabbed his hand and dragged him, causing him to run too in able to keep up with Claude and to keep his balance. The weight of the viola causing a stress on his right hand causing his shoulder to hurt has been causing him discomfort since he doesn't have any particular physical activities such as sports. And to add something. Their way to the entrance of the Music hall consists of 100 foot steps up. Therefore, causing him to catch his breath as he runs.

               When they arrived at the entrance of the music hall, poor Ryle fell down on his knees as he trying to catch his breath and stabilize his breathing. His clothes was smeared with sweat and makes him more uncomfortable. "Are you trying to give me a respiratory problem?!" Ryle said as he was still panting and breathes heavily.

"Here you go. Sorry about that." As Claude gave Ryle a bottle of water and wipes his sweat off his face. And smirked then it was followed by a laugh. "There much better. Let's go inside. I'll introduce you to everyone when we get inside the studio. It's so hot out here." After that, she helped Ryle to stand up and she grabbed her violin as they went inside to the studio.

When they arrived at the studio, Claude picked the keys to her hands out of nowhere. Ryle was amused on not seeing how that happened because everything happened too fast. Then as they entered the studio, the other 3 immediately took their seat on a sofa. The studio was more like of a living room. There were sofas and a center table, cabinets and study tables. The only thing is that there's a grand piano, a book shelf full of music scores from all over the world, some music stands and some music equipment such as a tuner, a metronome, etc.

               Looking at the piano, it's a Stein and Sons piano which is one of the most popular piano brands all over the world because of its quality. Then everyone was comfortable, Claude pulled out some of her sheet music that she wants to read with me. She gave me a duet piece of Saint-Saens' Introduction and Rondo Cappriosso for a violin and a piano. When I noticed that basing on her violin case that is not one ordinary violin that you often see on some music shops. Basing on the colour and the design of the back of the violin, Ryle has noticed what it was the moment his eyes started caressing the exterior of the violin. "That's a 1672 Stradivari violin. Am I right? Made from Canadian Spruce."