Chapter 1 - Friendshit.

2022, four years ago.

Birds were chirping, the sun was embarrassed to let out its rays, and the puddles from last night's rain made the Paris air colder. Christmas Eve and New Years are always synonymous with rain. Anne's small steps led her to immediately be in class because the time was almost late.

As a second years student who has never participated in any campus organization activities Anne's academic grades continue to increase. It's just, she will never know what a friend is.

Today she had to give a presentation, talk about the results of space research from astronauts. Then changing to other subjects, until the time was over, she went straight to the coffee shop to help her dad.

Anne arrived at class on time before the lecturer came. She began to study the topic she raised in her presentation. And as usual, Anne always sat in the front without any friends. Even other students seemed reluctant to sit next to her.

In the middle of studying, suddenly, a group of men sat next to her. Anne did not care, nor did she know any of them.

"Anne?"

"Yes?" She replied while removing the headset.

"It's your time. To present I mean."

Anne blinked, and her eyeballs moved to the front where the lecturer was looking at her. Then she brought her laptop and started the presentation.

After finishing, she sat back down, and the lecturer invited the others to present. Anne closed her laptop, put the headset in her ear, and was about to continue sleeping.

"Hey." Said someone next to her, but Anne chose to remain silent.

"Marcus, you need to stop giving effort to someone who doesn't appreciate it." Call one of Marcus's friends.

"Can you please shut up, Zev? She's sleeps."

"Says someone who called her before."

"No more coffee for a week, Ralf."

Ralf hit Zevryn on the shoulder, "Shut up your fucking mouth!"

Anne woke up, staring at the three of them fiercely. She was disturbed by the presence of the three of them. "Can't you stop talking and start paying attention to your classmate's presentation?"

"Could you stop giving us advice? That is the reason why everyone can't be friends with you. You're just so mean." Reply to someone that she believed named Zevryn.

"Want to get the lecturer's attention by sitting in front of yourself without friends? So that you get good grades? People like you have been wandering along the campus corridors. Don't be hypocritical. Just invite the lecturer to the hotel. You should also get good grades." The girl behind Anne said.

Anne slapped the girl's cheek hard, causing a red spot and a loud sound, now all the students in the class started to pay attention to them.

"It's none of your business, to be honest." Anne continued, "Is that something bad? I'm just focusing on myself. If you feel annoyed with me being here, you should moving on to another class."

The girl was offended, "Listen. Just a friendly reminder, put yourself in anyone's shoes if you would do everything. Don't be selfish. This world doesn't always revolve around you."

"We are not a friend. Take back your friendly reminder, Noise." Closing Anne by walking out of the classroom, ending the useless debate there.