🕊Chapter 2🕊

After Veer leaves her room Bani got sob of relief but she was blushing hard remembering the incidents happened a minute ago.

Bani's Pov:

Veer I know you're eager to hear these three magical words from me. But, not this way dear.Yeah ,I will not disappoint you...I'll confess my truth, my love...I will tell you the warmth of love I felt...That I have kept in the core of my heart only for you...Get ready for my surprise... My , "Prince Charming".

Bani's pov ends.

Veer brought half heart chains for both of them as a small gift before their marriage, but he forgot to give it to her. So, by then Veer was coming to her and heard everything.

Veer's Pov:

Oh finally you're going to be mine. You'll marry me.. Propose me... Ahhhh !!God alone knows what will happen if I get all these at once... I'll be mad in happiness...maybe... Hahaha....Okay sweetheart I'll wait for your gift...I'll gift this tomorrow...Of course with my surprise... Ab isse pehle tum apni surprise batado, main bhag jata hu.

Veer's Pov ends.

In morning they did all the arrangements...Vani didn't talk to each other from  morning till Their haldi...Yes.It's haldi time

Everyone applied haldi on Vani. After Bani's haldi, Veer texted Bani to meet him in her room. Bani knew some "Khurafati" ideas were roaming across his mind. She hurriedly went to the washroom and then was about to close the door but Veer entered there in was room.

♡Mature content ahead♡
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hahahaaaa kidding go back to the story....

Bani : Dekho mujhe shower leni hai. Don't you try to behave so filmy and apply the haldi by rubbing your cheeks (in on go blushing hard)

Veer: Hein? Have I said I'll do that?? I've come here to give you this (a platinum ring)

Veer : Oh, that means tum chahti ho ki main yeh karu..... Nyc gharwali.. (With an evil smirk)

Bani stepped aback.Her back touched the basin.Veer came forward.Made the tap on.The cold water droplets touched Bani's sexy backrest.Bani started getting little wet.Veer grabbed her waist and pulled her near him.. Their body got collided to each other. Both of them felt fiery sensation through their spine. Bani applied haldi on his cheek with a naughty cute smile...