🕊Chapter 4🕊 (Part 2/2)

'What the heck ,where is fire??',Jay screamed drawing everyone's attention!!

"In our hotel room!! And...Ba-ni! Bani is inside!!!", Bela said panting hard!

Everyone started doing their work to distinguish the fire and some went inside to take their beloveds or children.Jay & Veer,with the help of others helped all of them to be back but,Bani wasn't rescued till then.Jay told Veer to go back and he will go to find Bani but Veer wasn't ready! He joined him..Both started searching for her and The others were keeping Crying Bela calm.
___________________________

On the other hand ,Bani was changing by the time when,the fire engulfed the hotel room.She dressed up fast as possible and managed to jump from the window...She ended up being in the back dense side of the hotel room which was darker and messy,kinda like forest or something!! She started walking and tried to find out the way to be back but destiny wasn't with her.She found some drunk people were with sharp objects drinking and as they sense her presence,they didn't hesitate to go to her...Well,Bani is not a scaredy cat but a girl, she started running wherever her eyes went..

Meanwhile,Jay came back without Bani and started crying in guilt.And Veer went to her room...He saw a necklace was laying sparkling by window in the moonlight and he decided to find her in the back part..After awhile of walking he saw some boys chasing a girl and decided to follow them to save her.While the hid behind a fat tree ,Veer approached to her and She got scared,was about to shout but,Veer placed his hand on her mouth.

"Shh girl, don't worry, I'll save you.. I'm Veeranshu Singhania ,the famous actor.You can trust me",Veer whispered

Bani was stunned to speak.The world around her just stopped for awhile.Her love ,her idol ,her dreams is here infront of her...They have no gaps in between...He came to rescue her!Veer looked around and hold her hand!

"Let's go before the catch us",Veer said while running.

But, one of them saw them and chased them..Vani found no other ways and ran hiding ..And entered in the depth of the Forest.The didn't know how much way the crossed in order to be saved.. Finally they saw a cottage.And being terrible exhausted they decided to stay there..Bani's phone was with her but it was dead but Veer has his phone..He informed Jay about everything nd took her phone ,as he carry an adaptor always with him,he charged her phone and opened it.And saw it has his pic in walpaper...He got shocked but happy at the same time , knowing she is may be his fan or admirer...As it was one bed... Veer layed on ground but who will like if her crush or love lay on ground for her ,so Bani did the same leaving the bed..And after a lil cute arguments they ended up sleeping in one bed and cuddling..As it was raining outside and they had nothing to cover them... They decided to hug eachother...Bani who was being human tomato was visible to him that much he understood she loves him and he purposely teased her while cuddling... Veer,the damn hot, dashing actor was admiring her as of he knows her from days and she's his gf . Thinking of it made him chuckle a bit and he stared at her whole night..

Yes he's not too dumb to decline that he has fallen for her in the first sight ,when she was scared and later lost in his eyes while hiding!

____________________________

They spent the whole night and came out in the morning where ,some villagers came and spotted them.They thought,they must be a runaway couple from another vilage, staying here and they forced them to marry eachother on that very day...The crew and officials came and the news went viral...Veer got call from his dad and told him that he'll explain everything when he's back and then after talking with him,he came to know that Veer and Bani's father were best friends..Yesterday, Balwant and Chandra found their bestfriends after coming here in a mall,so they decided to take 'em to their place knowing the bad financial condition of Bani's father.The childhood buddies decided to make their kids marry..So,they decided to creat a business collaboration as their children's name "VANI" and ask their children about this collaboration and marriage proposal... Chandra insisted them to stay at their place.As soon as they heard ,their children got married to each other,they were shocked and confused.

"Bani,U heard it all?",Veer asked looking at her

"Damn! They are at your place!!",Bani got scared.

"Yes ,they are ,now let's go with Jay and others and pack things..We need to talk our parents first...umm..then may be we can!", Veer said and Bani nodded!
___________________________

While in the whole journey to their places both of them were quite where others were talking and Bela-Jay were making their own stories smilling at them!
Vani came at Beer's place.Balwant and Chandra and Bani's parents were sitting on the couch for explainations.

Vani went upstairs and got freshed on their room shown by Chandra herself.They came downstairs nervously holding eachother's sweaty hands.Sat down and told everything happened with them... Meanwhile, Bani's Besties and Veer's PA joined them too... Hearing everything their parents decided to let them talk in private if they want to marry or not.. Everything was calm and good until over-excited Jay spoke..

Jay: Aunty , Uncle Bani is already in love with him, what's the point of asking, she'll say yes!

Bela: *punched Jay's arms* WTF PUNK!

Jay: *winched in pain* I'm ur boss for god sake ! Don't be like Bunny!

Bani:SHUT UP !!

Veer and his PA couldn't stop laughing knowing about Bani's love for him and her funny relationship with their boss..And then,to embarrass more , Bani's father laughingly exploded the bomb that he had been his celeb crush from 5 years and Both of the families giggled with others...Bani , being embarrassed af and being blushing mess went upstairs...Veer followed her too and teased a lot..There they decided to marry each other after few chitchats ,cause Veer confessed to her...

They told that to their parents on which , they decided to conduct the rituals together in one day and complete the marriage in 2 days,cause Veer had her shootings and Bani had to resign...They arranged everything accordingly...This how they were ended up together...

Flashback ends.

Dev and Sakshi looked at eachother and laughed hard.

"What a tragic lovestory",both said in reunion and looked at them...

Sakshi: Well Guys it's really something.

Dev: I wish I had a lovestory*Dev teased Vani and they blushed looking at eachother*

After chitchatting a lil they hugged eachother and parted..

"Sweetheart, let's go home early as possible or mom will chop my ass..We have rituals left and marriage function too!",Said Veer while wearing the seatbelts.

"Yeah leggo!",Bani smiled

"And let's buy some different flavours okay, tonight I'm not gonna stop", Veer smirked .

Bani gulped looking away..

**********
The End

Author's Pov:

As I said I'mma discontinue this story!So yeah It was a short one..Hope y'all enjoyed.Sorry,for making y'all wait..I had exams and huge study pressures

Am sorry...Btw,how is it ?Tell me what did u expect in the end or if it could have any better ending

𝐗𝐨𝐱𝐨 😚😘💋
✨𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫✨