🕊Chapter 3🕊

[A/N : Pehle hi baata deti hu maine sare comments pade first night aur flashback lekar .Par, problem yeh hain ki flashback is too much big that it'll contain 2 chapters to cover up the back story & so is the first night. So,I have thought too upload thier "FIRST NIGHT" today in one big chapter. And one more thing is that I've forget to tell you that VANI isn't in their house...Their marriage is happening in his Farm house]

Let's start:

Veer's Pov :

Uff this Ponky, Daksh, Monil...They are just irritating... It's my first night. Shouldn't they understand! How can will I be getting much time to communicate after all we don't know each other much but we have to talk on that.

Will we only talk or..?? 😜😏

Aahh Veer focus... Now I have to fulfill them their demands. I should plan something else hmmm. So, actually they were not too bad at all. They were giving her some chocolates and their gifts. My Shaitan brothers are grown up. And their only plan was to spend time with Bani's cousins and friends, who were busy talking with Bani. They made her eat some pastries, because my sweetheart was hungry. So, after that Papa called both of us to sit in the car. We sat together holding each other's hands tightly half hugging and staring.. I don't know when we've come back in our house. I certainly don't care. We entered in our home with the rituals. There was a game I guess finding the ring from the bowl of milk.

It's said that who would find the ring first will rule over his or her partner. Hearing this statement she blushed and smiled. It was damn awesome. If everyone wasn't here I would badly kiss her. So, finally I got it first. But, before I pull my hands out of the bowl she pressed my hands unknowingly . She looked at me blushed and made a beautiful pout. And I left my ring unknowingly.. She showed everyone that she has got the ring. Everyone was lovingly praising her..

Suddenly my fucker brother ponky wails, "Haha I knew it bhabhi will win.Cause bhabhi is going to rule over bhai....Aahaa... We can see our luck"

"Bhabhi will make bhai straight as mummy makes me 😂After all she's his queen ", Daksh says cheerfully

" Finally we don't have to be punished by Veer bhai. Bhabhi extra thanks for saving us. ", Monil hugs Bani as if I've tortured him so far. 😒

Huh these perverts.At first wasting my precious time and now hugging my wife 🥺But, my sali sahibas are on my side... Really, they are my cute sisters.

Mehek barkingly says, " Oh really this what you boys think.. Huh you don't know Bani. She melts when Veer comes near her. How will she rule huh? 😏"

"And besides.You have least idea about her shyness.. Hahaha", Mayuri my bff replies.

Dehek whispers, " You don't have any idea Boys what a boy can do. Of course you won't😎..Coz, you're not boys😂😂"

Hahaha my sisters are great😂

"Hey! What are you saying.. Everyone is here.", Meera di says blushing hard and hiding her smile from my big brother Tapish, who was recently checking her out. Finally my gharwali also notices my stare and blushes. I went forward to whisper that I'm not gonna leave her tonight. Of course.. I won't.. I mean why will I??? So, I saw everyone is busy in quarreling and Tara in staring. I sucked her earlobes And pressed her hands. She moaned "Aaah" so softly.. Everyone looked at us. She said she's feeling suffocated. Her sisters took her up in our room. And, I had to waste my time talking to the fellow guests and my costars. Finally I'm out of my room. Suddenly the fuckers came to ask money. So, did my sweet behens. They charged 1 lakh for each of them.