🕊Chapter 4🕊 (1/2)

"I woke up in my sweetheart's embrace.. She's looking an angel while sleeping... Aishh, she's so cute... And her pouty cherry lips!!! I admired her for some while then took some pictures of hers... After 20mins she woke up with a jerk."

"Oh no I overslept again. Jay must be angry. ", Bani said with a scaredy expression.

It was her daily habit to wake up late and getting scolded by her boss aka her childhood friend Jay, Mr.Mathur. She didn't even realise that her handsome husband was with her. They spent their first night together and currently her duvet was fallen from her body...

"Bani, sweetheart did you forget , you don't have office today and you're going to your office from tomorrow as the CEO of Vani industries??? ", Veer chuckled

" Oh yeah I forgot 😅 Btw, why are you looking at me huh!? Is there anything in my face?!"

"Yeah there's something but not on ur face but your chest 🤣😝"

"Yeahhhh. Ohk..... Wae wae...what did you just say? ", her eyes widen looking down.

She hurriedly covered herself. Veer laughed hard.

" Ohk pretty wifey, my morning kiss please "~ Veer dramatically said.

Bani pecked his lips and went to their washroom.

___________________________

Vani came down stairs being fully ready.

Balwant : Hey Veer are going anywhere?

Veer : Oh yeah, Dad.

Chandra : With Her??

Veer : Ummm... Yeah!

Chandra : We have wedding rituals son.... Why are you going this time?

Veer : Actually Mom, I've told my friends to meet me today.

Chandra: But, you can meet them afterwards , at the party tonight! Why now???

Bani : Actually Momm-

Veer : They are my bff mom✌They were super busy in our wedding, we didn't get a chance to meet them. And we'll be back before the rituals and will attend the party too.

Balwant : Ahh Chandra, let them go. He has his wife now.

Chandra: I'm letting them go. After all I understand😉

___________________________

A pretty girl was sitting in Harley's cafe waiting for someone. Suddenly a couple came in and spotted the girl. The boy went backhugged the girl by which the girl flinched a little but understood the warmth of that embrace. She turned back.

"Heya Veer wass up!?"

"Tell me why didn't you come in my wedding, huh???I expected you Sakshi !! ", Veer asked sadly.

"Oh boy you know that my grandma wasn't well and does this beauty belong to you? ", Sakshi replied

" Yeah, she's mine. Meet my wife Bani Veeranshu Singhania😁" , Veer said like a proud husband

Sakshi got up and hugged Bani and then Veer.

"Okay guys now sit and tell me why did you guys marry so soon, I mean how do you know each other?

" But... ", Bani couldn't complete her words as someone cut her..

" Baniiiiiiiiiii, bunnnyyyyyyy", A tall handsome man approached to Her.