Chapter 1: Entrance Exam

"I can't believe it. I'm really at U.A. High." Y/N said, heading inside the building and enter the entrance exam room. She went to find her seat and sat down next to someone with a bird head, "Hello! I'm Rengoku Y/N!" She said, loudly which cause a couple of students to stare at her due to her being loud.

"I'm Tokoyami Fumikage." He said, hoping to get some peace and quiet before the exam start but it seems he wasn't getting his wish as Y/N continue talking to him about his quirk and why he want to be a hero.

"What's up, UA candidates? Thanks for tuning in to me, your school DJ." On stage, it reveals to be Present Mic. "C'mon. And lemme hear ya!"

Everyone in the room was quiet except for one person, which was Y/N who stood up from her seat and yelled. "Yeah!" This causes a lot of people to stare at her which she sat back down.

"Thank you dudette." Present Mic said, "Now let's talk about how this practical exam work is gonna go down, okay?"

"Are you ready? Yeah!" He yelled, trying to hype up a bunch of children's but it seems to failed.

Present Mic begin to explained about what going to happen during the practical exams along with heading to their specific battle center after their mock battle.

"Hm I hope we both be in the same battle center." She whispered to Tokoyami, smiling which causes the bird boy to nod with a slight smile on his face.

"Excuse me, sir, but I have a question?" The boy with the glasses said

"Okay!" Present Mic replied

"On the printout, there are four types of villains! If that is a misprint, then U.A., the most prominent school in Japan, should be ashamed of that foolish mistake! We examinees are here in this place because we wish to be molded into exemplary heroes!" He said, pointing at his printout, while he turned to the broccoli boy. "In addition, you over there with curly hair."

"Huh?" The broccoli boy said, looking confused and lost

"You've been muttering this whole time. It's distracting! If you're here on a pleasure trip, then you should leave immediately!"

This causes most of the students to laugh while Y/N snickers a little and trying to be polite.

"I'm sorry..." Broccoli boy said

"Okay, okay, Examinee Number 7111. Thanks for the great message.
The fourth type of villain is worth zero points. That guy's an obstacle, so to speak.
There's one in every battle center. It's an obstacle that will go crazy in narrow spaces. It's not impossible to defeat, but there's no reason to defeat it, either.
I recommend that you listeners try to avoid it." Present Mic replied

"Thank you very much! Please excuse the interruption!" Glasses boy said

"That's all from me! Finally, I'll give you listeners a present -- our school motto!
The hero Napoleon Bonaparte once said this... "A true hero is someone who overcomes life's misfortunes."
Go beyond... Plus Ultra!" Present Mic replied, hyping up the children's once again

"Plus Ultra!" Y/N cheered, excited to start the exam

"Now, everyone, good luck suffering."

Time skip, after everyone took the mock exams and head to their selective battle center which Y/N was in Battle Center C.

"Wow, This place is huge and realistic." Y/N thought to herself, while smiling as she can finally be put to the test of displaying her quirk and proving her father that she can be a hero just like him.

Word limit: 589