Chapter 3: First Day

Y/n was getting ready for school, as she made sure her father received breakfast with a small note telling him to take care of his body. "Come on Senjuro, you don't want to be late on your first day of middle school!" She said, waiting for her little brother.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" He said, rushing towards her while carrying his backpack. "I still can't believe you are going to UA."

"Well best believe it, plus you might also get the chance to come to the same highschool as me if you train with all your might!" Y/n said, heading out the door with her little brother as they were walking in the same direction for a while but went their separate ways as Senjuro met up with his friends from elementary school.

Y/n quickly ran to school and made it just in time, as she walked inside the building while shocked to see it was quite big. She began to search for Class 1A, when she noticed a big door that was labeled as "1A" opening it, and saw there were a couple of students inside.

Y/n scanned the room to see Momo and the bird guy from the exam, walking towards them with a bright smile on her face. "Hello Momo and Hello bird guy!" She said, loudly which caused some of the students to stare.

"Hello Y/n, look like we are going to be in the same class." Momo said, "Also the one you called "bird guy" his name is Tokoyami Fumikage."

"Oh sorry!" Y/n apologized, bowing while Tokoyami sighed and glance at her. "It fine." He said, not wanting to cause any attention to himself

A couple of students came in along with the boy with green hair and the girl with brown hair came in last. As it seems the two of them were talking about the teacher teaching this class, "Go somewhere else if you want to play at being friends." On the ground was a man in a yellow sleeping bag. "This is the hero course."

The man got out of his sleeping bag, "Okay, it took eight seconds before you were quiet. Time is limited. You kids are not rational enough."

Y/n stared at the man in confusion wondering if he is supposed to be her teacher for the rest of the school year. 'Hmm I guess I shouldn't judge a book by its cover, this teacher might be pretty skillful.' She thought

"I'm your home room teacher, Shota Aizawa. Nice to meet you." He said, sounding tired than usual

This causes the students to be shocked that a homeless man is their home room teacher. "It's kind of sudden, but put this on and go out onto the field." He pulled out the UA gym uniform.

The students put on the UA gym uniform and headed outside where there teacher was waiting for them. "A Quirk assessment test?!" They said, in shock

"What about the entrance ceremony? The orientation?" Ochako said

"If you're going to become a hero, you don't have time for such leisurely events. U.A.'s selling point is how unrestricted its school traditions are. That's also how the teachers run their classes." He said, as this cause the students to be unsettled by this decision. "You kids have been doing these since junior high, too, right? Physical fitness tests where you weren't allowed to use your Quirks."

"The country still uses averages taken from results from students not using their Quirks. It's not rational. Well, the Ministry of Education is procrastinating. Bakugou, you finished at the top of the practical exam, right?"

"In junior high, what was your best result for the softball throw?"

"67 meters." Bakugou said

"Then, try doing it with your Quirk." Aizawa said, handing him the ball.

Bakugou was at the center of the circle with a ball in his hands, Y/n was getting quite excited watching this and want to see how far can it go.

"You can do whatever you want as long as you stay in the circle. Hurry up. Give it all you've got."