Chapter 2: Entrance Exam pt 2

Rengoku and the other students arrived at the mock battle, she was looking around to see some of the students look quite nervous. 'I wonder what we gotta do to pass this mock exam.' Y/N thought, as some of the students were talking about how much this whole place cost for this mock exam.

"Like your application said, today you rock'n boys and girls will be out there conducting ten-minute mock battle in super hip urban settings." Present Mic said, on the intercom, "Okay, okay. Let's check out your targets. There are three types of faux villains in every battle center. You'll earn points based on their level of difficulty, so better choose wisely. Your goal in this trial is to use your Quirk to raise your score by shredding these faux villains like a mid-song guitar solo!"

"Ok, I better use my quirk wisely in this mock battle so I don't hurt the other students." Y/n thought, while she grip her sword handle as she was ready to do whatever it takes to pass this exam.

"Okay, start!" Present Mic said

Y/n uses her concentration breathing and ran inside, leaving the other students confused.

"What's wrong? There are no countdowns in real fights! Run, run! The die has been cast, you know!"

This causes the other students to quickly run inside trying to catch up to earn some points to enter UA. Y/n was slicing robots left and right leaving some for the other students, she want to make things fair.

"Flame Breathing First Form: Unknowing Fire." Y/n dashes towards the robot at tremendous speeds, before unleashing a singular horizontal slash directed at the robot neck for a decapitation.

"Six minutes and two seconds left!"

"I hope I manage to get enough points." She thought, continues to slice the robots while also managing to save some of the examinees who were about to get attacked or stuck under some of the robots.

In another room, there are teachers watching the examinees partaking in this mock battle exam.

"In this practical exam, the examinees have not been informed of the number of villains or their locations. They have a limited amount of time in a vast area. They have to draw the villains out from there. Information gathering ability to understand the situation before anyone else. Mobility that can be used in many different circumstances. Discernment to be able to stay calm in any situation. And pure combat ability." Principal Nezu said, sitting next to the other teachers. "These basic abilities needed to keep the peace in the streets are turned into points in this test."

"Doesn't this year's group look promising?"

"Well, we can't know for sure yet."

"Their true test is still to come." One of the teacher pressed a button.

Back to the mock battle, there was a sudden destruction of buildings causing the other examinees and Y/n to stop what they were doing. She looked up to see a gigantic robot towering over them while feeling a slight nervous but stood her guard, knowing that this robot must cost a lot of points.

"An obstacle that will go crazy in narrow spaces. I recommend that you listeners try to avoid it."

The robot punch the ground releases a bunch of debris and dust towards the examinees. Y/n cover her cover with her arms while the other examinees were running away as she have a smile on her face, "So I guess this must be a tough challenge to beat." She said

"Less than two minutes left!"

Y/n breath in using her concentration breathing and dashed toward the robot while gripping her sword, "Flame Breathing Third Form: Blazing Universe!" She leaps into the air and performs an arcing downwards vertical slash, often brought down from a high guard. She manage to slice the robot into half which also cause her to get tired as she didn't have enough time to land safely on the ground.