Camp 3

~Author note~
Thank you all for the support and thanks to ones of my fans? If you wanna call it that

But I'm going to call you my cookies 🍵💜

So one of my cookies made a really good suggestion so I'm going to put it into here
So thanks to you 🥰💜
And thanks to the person who gave me their friends names I can't go back on TikTok 😭🙄

Well sometimes but hardly

~Yanyans POV~

I was happy, we and Joseph gotten together that best part is that we live close by each other so I can visit him anytime.

After we kissed he asked me out, I obviously said yes I mean who wouldn't want to date him, his cute in every way possible and how he get jealous. I fucking love it man. I'm addicted to him.

I know, I know... I shouldn't have but I couldn't help it, his just so adorable, so I gave into my feelings.
It's going to be okay nothing is going to happen.... right?

I quickly snapped back into reality when I felt I hit something, as I opens my eyes from the impacted I saw I walked into a wall which was really embarrassing. I mean who goes off thinking about someone that you love, and your feelings for them and ended waking into a wall.

As I finally remember something I was suppose to meet up with Joseph today, I got all excited I get to see him again

~No Ones POV~

As Yanyan quickly got dressed to head out to his date, to which Joseph is already there all happy and excited waiting for him to get here. He knows he's early but who cares he won't know.

As Yanyan finally got there, the date finally started right away they had so much fun they meet up at the cafe, and shared there food together the best is that Joseph let Yanyan drink his drink, he hardly does that so he was happy.

After eating they went to the amusement park, they had a lot of fun to riding rides together to Yanyan clinging onto him when he scared of how high they are or the scared ride thing (idk what it's called 🧍‍♀️) 

At the very end where the sun was setting they went to the fairest wheel all the rides let up it was pretty when they got to the top the ride stop they looked over to side to a amazing sunset and with all light up rides infront of it.

Joseph asked Yanyan to look at him which he did without hesitation, what he didn't expect was that Joseph came so to kissing him, he could feel his breath but he didn't kiss him... he backed off he was little hurt from that but still smiled

After leaving the went to the park, waking around they went the forest to go their hideout as continued no one talked, it wasn't any awkward silence it was peace, specially with some animals in they background you called head.

They got there the place can never seized to amaze them

(You chose)

The place was magical, they always come here i mean who wouldnt if they can find this place

I they were looking at it they started and being playing fighting without even realizing it Joseph hit Yanyan a little hard. So Joseph came up close and started to feel his lips with his thumb, Yanyan didn't even realized Joseph hands was resting on his face.

Slowly Joseph leaned forward and both of their lips touch slowly but surely they started to kiss, at first it was pleasant filled with love and care, later on with the kiss it turned heated.

They were going rough with the kissing both hands was each other's body needy, the wanted feel each other slowly their clothes came off and they did it in the forest

Ad Yanyan say there on his bed looking it space with his knees to his chest and his arms wrapped around it he was rocking back and forth, he was thinking of the past, more like living in the past he kept replying his whole life with Joseph in it and even imagined with him tell this.

Thinking what they would be but the couldn't.... Joseph..... was dead.

Shortly there was a knocked on door and a nurse liked lady walked and saying "Yanyan... it's time for you pills"

*WHAT A TWIST*

Word count 748

Well hello people how are you doing

I'm doing horrible but whatever

BUT LIKE IM PROUD OF MYSELF I DID THIS THE SAME WEEK AS CAMP 2

If and tell if want the sex scene between Yanyan and Joseph 🤧

I will write it if you guys want

Leave suggestions

Names age and what you want to be

So you could be in the story 🍵

Thanks for all the fees back sorry that grammar sucks

I suck ass at my language okay

But thanks again to the person who inspired for a scene for me for the book

And the person that told me yanies friends name 💜

I LOVE YOU MY COOKIES 😭💜

Ps tell me if you want me to change the name for what I call you and leave suggestions for that
🤧✨