traitor (2)

OKAY LETS GOOOOO

YANAYN POV~

as the days go by, our plans kept getting linked and i can't but keep thinking it's joseph that's doing it.

i mean ever since he came here our plans kept backfiring cause of the enemy group, and i mean the phone call too..

it was suspicious i don't know what to do with this information...

and so i took this information to my little sister, who's always been there when i need something or needed help.

she was my support they are so amazing and precious to me, and so i picked my phone up and went to my contacts and clicked ~ precious🫡~
Y- yanyan
M- sister (aka ME)
?- stranger

M- hello?

Y-hey lil sis, i needed to talk to you about something..

M- what's up what do you wanna talk about?

Y- well you know how my plans kept getting leaked?

M- yeah what about it?

Y- i think know someone.. who um can ta-
?- boss theirs someone who needs to talk to you. he's waiting in your office
Y- next time knock i was on a important phone call
?-sorry sir, would you like me to take you in?
Y- yeah, get the car ready i'll be out in a little bit
?- okay sir.

M- you should learn how to lock your doors

Y- i'm outside right now, can't really lock myself out, just come in when i text you okay?

M- okay, text me as fast as you can brother!

Y- i'll try my best love you

M- yeah yeah whatever

~Call Ended~
6:09

when i got to the building, i could feel everyone was tensed, which means it's someone that's big that can hurt us all and start war if they wanted to.

i slowly walked to my office and felt my workers/members look at me with fear in their eyes, i wonder why they are looking at me like that, who could be possibly do that-..

oh...

Him...

my heartbeat picked up when i realized who was in my office, i knew one these days he would come in and see me, but i didn't think this soon.

i didn't even finish planning things out with my sister, which means i need to hurry this meeting and talked to my sister right away.