Stuck

So like I can't sleep still and it's 1 for me so how bout I write I new one yah 😃 and I have school tomorrow
Well this is normal but still it's sad 😭✋
And I'm going to be posting the next day cuz I posted to many times the same day

AND THANK YOU GUYS FOR COMMENTING IT MAKES MY DAY TO TALK WITH YOU

YOU DONT KNOW HOW MUCH IT MEANS TO TALK WITH YOU GUYS

and yes I'm taking my mommy cookie role serious and so I love you my cookies 🍪

~Yanyans POV~

As I walk through the forest to clear my mind I ended up walking to section of the forest that I didn't recognize, I started to panic a little. Didnt want to  go through a whole panic right, taking my phone out I could tell my friend Jiro is probably worrying sick about me, I mean I did just walk out of the party when my ex trying to manipulate me into getting back with her.

I sighed as I noticed my phone died I just put it back into my pocket, and try to follow the plan that I took to get here, which I ended up getting lost more. Groaning in frustration, I suddenly I heard a scream calling out for help and that someone is trying to kill them and it was pretty close to I was.

I'm panicking what happens if they come this way, I'm going to be screwed, I didn't know where I was so can't get quickly, and I'm assuming that they know around the forest.

I was backing up until someone hit me in the back of the head the next thing I know it, I blacked out.

~No Ones POV~

Yanyan was tied to a chair, and wasn't showing any signs of making up. Right Infrong of the room Yanyan was three people lies there, that includes Ralph, Amber and Joseph.

They were discussing on what to do with the man that 'witness' the crime.  When they were discussing someone was waking up, as Yanyan has finally being to get his sense, he was just thinking why he has a headache.

When the sense came back he began to freak out, he didn't know where he was, and he was tidy up, all he could think about was that one of the people that killed that women in the forest, got him.

Suddenly he heard the door open, he quickly looked to see a man with a mask on, he couldn't see his face, which disappointed him. But he gotta say the man infront looked not to bad.

He just shake his head back and forth to get the thought at of his head.

"Hm.. seems like you woken up... Yanyan"

That sentence creeped Yanyan, who did he know his name, the person infront of him didnt seem familiar at all.

"You must be wondering why your here, ah that question is simply to answer, you witness me killing someone, I couldn't let you go can I?"

Yanyan knew he was right, why would he let me go. All he did was glared at the man infront of him "and the other question which is how did I know your name, simply I looked through your phone, ofc I had to charge it first, but I gotta say your friend Jiro is worried sick for you, should I bring him here?"

When Yanyan heard that, he started to their around trying to get free from the ropes, which he failed at since Joseph came and kick him down, his head hit the floor but he didn't react, he didn't want jiro to come here.

Soon another person walked in, this time it was a girl, with a mask on. (Covid 👀) She walked over to Yanyan and roped the tape off "Hello Yanyan, I want you to be careful in goons treat that wound on your head" which Yanyan node his head, he couldn't speak.

When he snapped back into reality and got his voice back he turned his head to Joseph and began to speak "What are you going to do to me, keep me here, kill me, or torture me?" "Ah I'm keeping you here and might let you join us, seeing that you have amazing knowledge on computers" "How did you know that" "Easy we looked you up"

Yanyan shake his head "I'm not joining" "Oh so you don't mind if me is killing and Jiro" when he mentioned Yanyan immediately stiffed, he just looked at him and said

"Fine I join"

~time skip 2 months~

Two months had pasted and yanyan got close with everyone there, and he learned that the girl that came it to clean his wound on his is name Amber.

The best part is that he can still see Jiro and they won't let him get involved with what they do. Yanyan even learn to love the new job.

With everything happening the least expected thing is that Yanyan think DIDNT think he will fell a love with the one and only the leader, Joseph. The one that kinda 'tortured' me.

~No Ones POV~

~Present~

"Hey Joseph... oh who's this?" "Ah Yanie meet AdNormalPerson, their my cousin" "Hello Yanyan I heard a lot about you by Joseph" "hello?"

AdNormalPerson saw how Yanyan looked at Joseph, he had some feelings. Thinking of a evil, AdNormal walked behind Yanyan and pushed him onto Joseph.

That took them both by surprise and they almost kissed but they didn't, which disappointed AdNormal.

But they didn't expect Joseph to say this "Hey Yanie want to go on a date with me?"  And Yanyan just yelled yes scaring the crap out of the both of them.

Word count 964

Wee got it done sorry it took me awhile no motivation

But I got it out my cookies are you proud of me

I wasn't feeling like finishing this but I did 😌🍪

Love you my cookies and make sure you take care of yourself