Arrival

(Audra's POV, Nov. 1st, 2020)

Finally! After a long flight including numerous motion sick moments, we arrived at my favorite place in the world! Disneyland! I was happy that it was a First to Eleven trip, instead of a family trip. After we checked in and got to our room, I took off my mask. It felt weird that we needed to wear these. I went into the bathroom and took off my comfy sweatpants and sweatshirt. I pulled on a dress and pulled a brush through my hair. I was so excited to go on all of my favorite rides with my best friends!! When I exited the bathroom, Sam smirked. "Since when do you were dresses other than recording days, Audra?" He asked. "Oh, shut up." I retorted, shoving him playfully. Matt rolled his eyes. "You know what would be funny?" I asked, changing the subject completely. "Your dress ripping on a rollercoaster?" Ryan asked, leaving the bathroom. "Shut up." I said, getting annoyed with their remarks. "I was going to say if we saw Halocene here. They're going on vacation too, remember?" Sam nodded, noticing my annoyed expression. Ryan wasn't so good about that. He then said "So, are you planning on going on any upsidedown rollercoasters?" He asked, a playful smile flashing over his face. I took a step forward, and before Sam could grab my arm, slapped Ryan across the face.

Hey! I've only noticed 2 First to Eleven fanfics on here, so I decided to make one! Please go support them on YouTube, because they're super talented! (Word count: 267 words)