We Came here For Fun

(Ryan's POV, Nov. 3rd, 2020)

When Audra finally came back, she seemed happier than she had been since we arrived. Whenever one of us would ask her why she was so happy, she'd just say "Oh, you'll see." It was like that all day!
When we woke up at 6 AM (because of Audra's alarm), she was already up and at it. Her makeup was done, and she was dressed. She turned off her alarm and said "Addie and I are going out. I'll be back by 8, be ready." Matt, Sam, and I all fell back asleep until 9:30. I sat up when my alarm went off but Matt and Sam slept through it. I woke them both up and we all got dressed. When Audra came back, we were ready to go!
She told us to come with her, and she brought us to Halocene's room. Brad and Joe were barely awake, but Addie had clearly been up for a while. Bras and Joe finished getting ready and we were out of there. We were walking around, and there wasn't anyone there. For the first time in our trip, Audra seemed excited, so none of us were going to ruin that for her. All the sudden, Matt said "So Audra, what's going on?" She looked him dead in the eye and said "We came here for fun, didn't we? Well, Addie and I are determined to have it. We're going to get the rides open!" Matt, Sam, Brad, Joe, and I all looked at each other with a 'Oh shit' look in our eyes. When those two wanted something, they got it.