Jungle Cruise- Closed?!?

(Sam's POV, Nov. 1st, 2020)

Audra hit Ryan across the face. Hard. I had reached out to grab her arm before she could, but she's too quick. I went into the bathroom, quickly changed out of my airplane clothes, pulled on comfortable -but nice looking- clothes, and exited the bathroom. Matt walked by me, whispered "Careful, I wouldn't be surprised if they broke out in a HUGE fight," and went to change. I grabbed Audra and pulled her away from Ryan. Matt came out of the bathroom and grabbed Ryan's arm to keep him from going at Audra while she was defenseless. I was surprised to see them going at each other like this. Everyone got along with Audra. Audra glared at me and hissed "Let go." I dropped her arm and took a step back. By the look on Ryan's face, it was clear what he was thinking. Demonic Audra, but she's wearing a dress. She wouldn't be able to do serious damage. I glared at him and shook my head. He nodded. I yawned, and said "Well, what are we waiting for?" Audra's scowl turned into a smile. "Let's do the Jungle Cruise first!" She said, he blue eyes shining brightly. I nodded, not wanting to argue with her. We went to the Jungle Cruise, but it was... Closed? The sign said "Closed due to Covid-19". I took a quick glance at Audra's face, and had to take a double take. There were tears in her eyes. I understand why. She had paid for us to go one this trip MONTHS ago. If everything was going to be closed, then why were we even here?
Hey! Thanks for reading! Just an FYI, this is purely fanfic, Audra, Sam, Ryan, and Matt are real people, and First to Eleven obviously actually exists. None of the events in this actually happened! (Word count: 316 words)