Back at the Hotel

(Ryan's POV, Nov. 1st, 2020)

Audra was really upset. We brought her back to the hotel. We had arrived around 6:45, and it was now 8:25. Sam asked her if she wanted anything to eat, but she just shook her head. We all felt awful. She had planned this trip back in July, paying in advance and everything. Now the rides were closed. She lied down and closed her eyes. We all decided to go to bed. The guys only took a few minutes to fall asleep, but around 8:45, Audra stood up. She left the hotel room with her wallet, but she left her phone charging. She came back with a Starbucks, (typical Audra), and lied back down. She was out cold by the time it was 9:00.

I stood up around 10. Stretching, I looked around. Both Sam and Matt were sleeping peacefully, but Audra was turning over consistently. She seemed upset in her sleep too. I left the room and went to a chocolate shop (Ghirardelli chocolate). I got myself a small box, and Sam, Matt, and Audra all boxes. When I got back to the room, Audra's phone was buzzing. I quickly put the box of chocolate next to her phone, slid both guys onto their nightstands, and slid into my bed. Audra sat up and looked at her phone. She muttered "Addie," and put her phone down. She gasped slightly and picked up the box of chocolate. She smiled and put it down next to her phone. She lied back down and was asleep in seconds.
Hey! Please tell me what you guys think! If you guys haven't been to Disneyland, then you really should go! (And go to Ghirardelli's chocolate shop!) Have a good day! (Word count: 300 words exactly!)