Peter Pan's Flight, Closed Due to Covid-19

(Audra's POV, Nov. 2nd, 2020)
We walk the 30 minute walk back to our hotel, and got food. I had a feeling I knew how the rest of the day was going to go. Everything: Closed Due to Covid-19. Of course. I had booked this trip forever ago, and I was so excited to be able to ride all of the rides. We had to find a way to convince them to let us. We HAD to.

Ryan asked Sam, and Sam asked me where we were going to try next. On the certain terms that Ryan and I weren't speaking. I suggested the Peter Pan's Flight, but the sad glimmer in Matt's eyes showed that here heard my lack of enthusiasm. Of course I wasn't going to get my hopes up! This is what, the 4th ride we've tried? They've all been closed due to Covid-19. I had already prepared myself. I was glad I wasn't doing another Disney Vlog for my YouTube channel. It would be an epic fail.

I led the boys there, where we saw some people standing in front of the sign. We walked over too, and I heard "Audra?" I turned. "Addie!" I squealed. She laughed as we hugged. "Any other rides closed that we should know about?" She asked, only half kidding. The other members of Halocene were greeting the rest of the band. "Just about everything. Jungle Cruise, Splash Mountain..." I let my voice trail off. "Hey, where are you guys staying?" Addie asked. "Disney Hotel." I laughed. "Same!" She exclaimed. We laughed. "Hey, who wants to go to Starbucks? My treat!" I called to the two bands. "Me!" "Me!" "Me!" That's all Addie and I could hear. We both burst out laughing. She turned to me and said "They remind me of the seagulls from Finding Nemo!" That had me on the floor with laughter. We turned and walked away from the sign, "Peter Pan's Flight: Closed Due to Covid-19".

Hey! Thanks for reading! Please remember to go to First to Eleven's YouTube channel (tell me if you want a link), click subscribe, and the little notification bell so you don't miss an upload! If you want their livestream videos, please also follow F211 Bonkers! Thank you, and have a great day! (Word count: 388 words)