In the Morning: Splash Mountain Sadness

(Matt's POV, Nov. 2nd, 2020)

Sam and I woke up around 8 am, Sam to Ryan shaking him, and me to Audra slapping me across the face. Audra was already dressed, and after Sam was awake, Ryan went to change. Audra wasn't wearing a dress, making it clear she was still angry at Ryan. She told us to hurry up, and left the room. She came back about 10 minutes later, with a Starbucks in her hand. She look exhausted. Ryan looked at her nervously, and said "Audra, sit down. You look pale." She shook her head and said "I'm fine." Ryan glanced down at our schedule, and announced "Today's Splash Mountain!" Audra smiled. "Well?" I asked her. "Lead the way! The guys and I have never been here!" She laughed and left the hotel room.

When we were nearing Splash Mountain, it felt weird that barely anyone was here. I could tell the Audra also felt like that. The few people we did see we're wearing masks and looked really disappointed. And it looked like they were coming from Splash Mountain. Oh, please say it isn't closed. I yawned. Apparently my yawns are contagious, because Ryan started yawning, then Audra, then Sam. We all started laughing, that was, until we arrived. It was closed. Audra hissed "Are you fucking kidding me?"

Hey! Just thought I'd add some context in: until this song came out, there was a rumor going around saying that Audra was a robotic angel that didn't have the f word programmed into her, because she never would say it. When this song came out, everyone was shocked that she actually said it. Have a great day! Thanks for reading! (Word count: 287 words)