Starbucks and The Plan

(Sam's POV, Nov 2nd, 2020)

Audra treated us all to Starbucks, including Halocene's crew. Us guys were screwing around, while Addie and Audra were talking quietly and seriously. I burst out laughing when Ryan jumped onto Matt, yelling "PIGGYBACK RIDE!" Audra jump out of her skin, and so did Addie. Audra ran over and pulled Ryan off of Matt. Her face had an 100% readable expression, quit screwing around and acting like animals. I smiled. Audra walked back to Addie, and they resumed their talk. It was almost as if they were just reading each other's lips, they were so quiet. All the sudden, I felt super tired. I felt my eyes start to close...
2 seconds later, Matt bit my neck.
"The fuck, dude?" I asked. "Are you a vampire?" He laughed.
"You were falling asleep." I attacked him. Audra looked pissed. She grabbed my by the neck if my shirt and yanked me towards her. Addie walked over to us and looked from me to Audra. Audra let go of me.
"Why don't we go back to our room?" Audra asked.
"I have a better idea." Addie said. "Drop the boys off at your guy's room and we go to mine." Audra smiled and nodded. When we there, Addie said "Grab your stuff. We can't trust the boys." Audra grabbed her stuff, looked at Matt, Ryan, and me warningly, and left.