xix

As she opened her eyes she turned her head to her right, a smile came across her face when she saw Claire laying beside her mouth wide open

As she opened her eyes she turned her head to her right, a smile came across her face when she saw Claire laying beside her mouth wide open. Andrea glanced at the clock and was happy to see that Sam would be arriving shortly which meant it was almost go time.

Andrea didn't know anything about the plan and she didn't feel like she wanted to, as far as the vamp killing went that was Claire and Sam's expertise, not Andrea's. "What are you thinking about?" Claire's voice brought Andrea out of her thoughts. "You actually, and the fact that we leave today. It's very surreal." Claire raises her head to look at the clock and she lazily grabs her phone off the nightstand. "Are you ready to leave?" Claire asks voice this husky from just waking up.

"I am actually, I feel like this was and is overdue. So I'm glad I'm doing this, even though it did take a tragedy to do it." Andrea internally cringed at what she just alluded to, she isn't glad Inez is dead but this gave her the push she needed to get out but Andrea likes to think that even without her best friend dying Andrea would've gotten out eventually. "You being grateful that you are leaving is something you don't need to feel guilty about, sure maybe you leaving was a little because Inez died but that doesn't mean that you wouldn't have left later on."

Andrea sighs happily and rolls onto Claire making her head lay on Claire's shoulder, Andrea felt Claire laughs slightly before bringing her arm down and wrapping it around Andrea's back for comfort. "We should really get up soon," Claire says after a little bit of silence, Andrea frowns and snuggles into Claire. Claire runs her hand through Andrea's hair and rubs her fingers between the strands of Andrea's hair. "You don't want to be caught in bed when Sam comes do you?" Claire teases, Andrea's eyes widened before she rolls towards the edge of her bed and sits up before looking back towards Claire.

"Quickly, get up before Sam gets here," Andrea says with urgency in her voice. Claire rolls her eyes but she gets up, she walks towards her suitcase and grabs her clothes for the day before walking towards the bathroom. Andrea glances at her open suitcase that was on the floor next to Claires, she sighs before she decided to start deciding on what to wear.

She grabs an old graphic teeshirt along with some comfortable pants since she knows she'll be in the car for a long time. Andrea decided to skip the shower and starts getting dressed tossing the clothes she wore to sleep last night in the suitcase so she can zip it up later.

When Andrea was pulling up her pants Claire walked out of the bathroom looking like a badass as always. "You look good," Andrea says standing up as she smoothes down her pants. "You do too." Claire kisses Andrea on the cheek as the woman walks by towards the bathroom.

She puts her hand on her hip as she brushes her teeth quickly before spitting it in the sink. She runs her toothbrush under water and dries it off before walking back towards her room after closing the bathroom door for the last time. Andrea tosses her toothbrush and toothpaste in her suitcase before zipping it up. "Got everything?" Claire asks as she helps Andrea sit the suitcase up on the wheels. "Yea, I think so. I brought everything that I wanted to, the rest is staying here." Andrea sighs as she looks at her almost empty room.

It feels weird to believe that all her clothes were packed or being donated but it felt good to Andrea. Before she could dwell on the feeling anymore the doorbell rang, her eyes lit up and she walked quickly towards the door. She saw the person go to ring it again luckily Andrea opened the door just in time. "Sam! You made it!" Andrea wrapped her arms around the tall man hugging him tightly.

Sam chuckled before hugging Andrea tightly. "I'm glad to see you again, even if it was under these circumstances." Sam looks at Andrea sadly before pulling, Andrea coughs and nods stepping back inside so he can walk into the apartment. "Claire, nice to see you again. Dean sends me you, his hellos." Claire chuckles but nods digging out of her phone from her pocket.

Andrea tilts her head curiously and crosses her legs. "Where is Dean? Not that I would've hated him to be here but I always thought he would always be around with you." Andrea looks at Sam worriedly hoping she didn't hurt Sam but to her surprise, he just shook his head fondly. "He's back at the bunker, which is our home. He's seeing his boyfriend." Andrea's eyes raise in surprise. "Wow, good going. What's his name?" Sam's lips quirk into a smile as he stuffs his hands into his pockets. "Castiel, I'm sure that Claire will need to explain that to you another time," Sam smirks at Andrea's confused expression but before Andrea could respond Claire walks towards them from the back with her own suitcase.

Andrea snapped her fingers when she remembered she was supposed to ask Sam to help them load the car. "I was wondering while you're here can you help us load Claire's car with all the boxes and stuff?" Sam looks at the pile of boxes by the door before grabbing two. "Aren't you gonna get the door?" Sam asks sassily nodding towards the closed door, Andrea's eyes widened as she rushes to open it for Sam. Andrea turns around to look at Claire who has a smile on her face as she walks towards Sam and her car so she can open the trunk for him.

Andrea shakes her head fondly and grabs both of their suitcases and starts rolling them behind her, she blows Claire a kiss as the blonde girl walks past. Claire shakes her head fondly before mouthing I love you.