Gone

*Jason's Pov*

I coughed out blood as the Joker continued to beat me with the crowbar.

'I need to make it out of here alive.' I thought.

'I need to hold my Princess close and tell her how much I love her.'

I tried to sit up but the Joker caught me hitting me in the face with the crowbar.

"Wow that looked like it really hurt."

The Joker smiled widely at my pain raising the crowbar over his head hitting me over and over again.

As the pain surged through my body all I could see was Kat's beautiful face wishing we never got into a fight wishing that stupid girl never tricked me. I just wished I would be dying happy seeing Kat face when I die but no. I have to stare into the face of this sick freak.

"Woah now hang on..." The Joker said as I flopped down on the ground "that looked like it hurt a lot more. So lets try to clear this up a bit 'kay? What hurts more?"

"A?"

WHACK!

"Or B?"

WHACK!

"Forehand?"

WHACK!

"Or Backhand?"

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

"HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!" He laughed at my pain not knowing it was more then just my outsides hurting but also my heart.

"Princess..." I muttered then the Joker leaned closer.

"A little louder lamb chop. I think you may have a collapsed lung." He whispered.

My temper got the best of me and I spit the blood in my mouth in his face. I guess he didn't like that because the next thing I know he slams my face into the ground.

"Now that was rude. The first Boy Blunder had some manners." He said wiping his face and I look up and smile.

"I suppose I'm going to have to teach you a lesson now. HAHAHAHAHA!"

'Nothing can hurt more then losing Kat. I wonder if she's even looking for me.'

He continued to beat me within an inch of my life until he finally decided he was bored. Walking to the door he looked back and said,

"Okay kiddo I gotta go. It's been fun though right?" He turns around looking back at me. "Well maybe a smidge more fun for me then for you. But I'm just guessing.... Anyway.... Be a good boy, do your homework and be in bed by 9."

"And hey please tell the big man I said... Hello." He said putting his hood up walking out the door laughing.

I rolled over flipping into a kneeling position to get my hands in front of my body.

'I have to get out of here. I need to see Kat I need to hold her and tell her how sorry I am and how beautiful she is.'

I thought while stumbling to the door. I ended up falling on my face dragging myself toward the door.

Once I made it I jiggled the handle only to notice its locked.

'Shit!'

I lean my back against the door in defeat.

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

'What is that?' My eyes widen in realization as I look to my left and see a timer on 0:09.

I knew this was the end so I close my eyes and picture her face one more time before I die. I can swear I can hear her calling my name it seemed so close but yet so far.

I keep my eyes closed as it continues to beep and as I see her face in my mind I say the words I can never tell her again.

"I Love You Princess"

BOOM!!!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I'm sorry I know this is short but I didn't know what else to add I hope this is good enough.

Also I'm having a bit of writers block so I would really appreciate if everyone who reads this story leaves a comment telling me what they want to see happen in this story please and thank. :)

Votes+Comments+Reads= A happy girl :D