CHAPTER 5

"Brandon Piaria? No, that name doesn't ring a bell at all, and you said my mom, grandma, and Ms. Marlee said his eyes are familiar?"

" Yes, they could be confusing eyes with literally anyone. I don't know but he is a good-looking suitor."

" One that you could potentially marry?" Kaosara is the only person I can tell everything to except the fact that I'm in love with her brother. Oh, I wish I could she would be able to tell me what to do. " Hello? Are you still there?"

"I am. I don't know. I'm not even sure I'm ready for all of this, it's all so much." I sigh then an amazing Idea comes to me. " I just got an amazing idea and it involves you helping me."

" Oh Gosh. How scandalous is it?" She knows me so well.

" Maybe, if you consider you helping me read right through these suckers then yes." I start snickering and someone walks with a warm smile. "You know I could've been nake sir"

"SIR?! WHO IS THAT?" Kay starts screaming through the phone all excited. I put the phone down and put it on speaker.

" The sir is your father silly."

She starts making barfing noises on the phone, " Oh ew, I thought it was someone else."

" Hey, you loved me first before anyone else. I was your first word."

" Yes, father I am fully aware of that. You said the story so many times, anyways I love you both but I have to finish this scene for the movie and the music video, and back to iso mummo."

" How is our great-grandmother?" I haven't spoken to her in so long and she is sick. I just haven't had the time to see her with everything going.

" She is alright. I do have to go so I'll talk to you later. Bye daddy."

" Bye Princess. I came to drop these letters from the boys to you. Be nice to them like the nice girl I know you are." I laugh at General Leger's comment and nod. Once he leaves Kay's voice pops back into my head. I honestly wonder why she said that iso mummo is alright the way she did. She didn't sound sure. I guess it isn't anything. I just pick up the letters and start reading away. 

_______________________

I'm Back! Sorry, I wasn't for a while school but now that the school year is almost over I can come back to it. So excited!