chapter 1

My name is Kenya Monroe, I'm 16 I go to Gray academy.  My mom abandoned me When I was 10 so I live with my dad who rapes me almost every night!  My mom Leaving was just the start of  my life crumbling.
   Flashback*
My mom and I were In the kitchen Eating breakfast. I felt someone watching me so I looked up. My mom was staring at me...hard. she got Up and kissed my forehead and walked upstairs. that was weird. I shrugged it off and went to my mom where she was packing clothes. "Where you going mommy?" I asked nervously "out." With that she walked past me and left without saying a word. Since then my dad started to live with me and I never heard from my mom since then.
End of flashback *

I walked into my house and dropped my bag on the couch. I just got back from school and I'm exhausted!  I walk past the kitchen slowly trying to avoid my dad who was reading a newspaper.  I accidentally stepped on a wrapper and my dad head shot up. He smirked  and licked his lips. I just rolled my eyes and started to walk before I felt him grab my wrist and slam me on the wall. "Cook dinner then meet me In my room bitch" he spat. He let me go and walked away As I rubbed my now red wrists. 

  I walked to the kitchen to make dinner knowing that If I didn't another bruise would be added to my body. I made steak and mashed potatoes then brought it to my dad. I knocked on his door and he opened it quickly. He was naked. He snatched the food out of  my hand and set it on the dresser. Knowing what will happen next I turned around attempting to run. He snatched me by my pony tail and pulled me to my knees. "Suck it dirty bitch!" I just cried until I felt his hands slap me across my face leaving a red mark. He forced his dick In my mouth while cried trying to fight him off me. His grip on my hair was so tight I felt blood rushing through my head. I gave up. My body went numb. He took off my clothes and did what he does every night break me down by raping me.
  When he was done with me he dragged me to my room and spit on my face. I dragged myself  onto my hard bed and cried myself to sleep. I can't wait until I'm 18 so I Can leave this fucked up life and start All over.