chapter 7

I woke up on the sofa and rolled over to find Quan wide awake staring at me. He looked at me and smiled. I gave him a quick kiss. "So what are we doing today?" He was quiet for a moment then answered "I really don't know." I shrugged my shoulders. "d-did you.. um ch-cheat on me yesterday? " I asked a little nervous.

His head turned to me fast. He had a look of shock and hurt on his face but you Can still see the guilt In his eyes. "Baby why would you say that? I went to work then came back home to you!" He yelled. "Then why the Fuck did you smell like sex?  Unless u jacked off  In the car!?" I said getting a little more confident. He just looked at me. By this point we were both up on our feet. He walked over to me and I backed up.

Every step he came closer I just went one step farther. He grabbed me and pulled me close to him. He pulled my ear close to his mouth and whispered " baby I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you its just that u didn't want to do it and I didn't want to force you."

Quan's POV
I whispered In her ear then kissed her neck. She dropped her head on my chest and wrapped her arms around my neck. I could hear light moans leave her mouth, and I can't even lie a nigga was getting hard! I know she noticed it because she took off my belt and started tugging on my jeans. I took off her shirt and her shorts. She looked so fucking sexy!

I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my body and she started kissing my neck while I walked us to the man cave. I put her down and she went straight to the stripper pole. I took a seat and watched As she twerked and did tricks on the pole.  She do it better than any stripper I ever seen! She came over to me and started giving me a lap dance. When she least expected it I grabbed her ass and took off her panties, then fucked her. I did it so fast she couldn't even stop me, its not like she wanted to anyways.

I fucked her the same way I Fuck my side bitches. Rough and no mercy! she was moaning like crazy and she even had me screaming a little. I cummed In her then tapped out. I layed down next to her and she whispered " I forgive you." I smiled then kissed her cheek. We both got up and took a shower.
I got dressed In a white shirt and white levi jeans. I brushed my hair and put on a simple gold chain to match my watch. Kenya had on a marvel crop top with black leggings.

Kenya's POV
After I got dressed I went down stairs and started Making breakfast. It was only 11:14 . I made bacon,  grits, omelets and sausage. I set the plates on the table then took out 2 glasses of  orange juice. Quan came down and thanked me for Making breakfast. We sat down and ate In silence. After breakfast Quan cleaned up.

The door bell rang and I got up to answer it. I looked through the peep hole and saw 3 girls. "Quan there's 3 girls at the door?" Quan ran to the door and opened it. He looked at me and said "this is my mom and my two sisters." His mom was short with long black hair and hazel eyes. She shot me a quick smile and I returned a smile back. "Quan is this your girl friend? "  he nodded and smiled. His sisters walked In the house, one looked about 13 with brown hair and brown eyes. The other one was about 14 with honey brown curly hair. I'm guessing their mixed.

Quan and his mom were talking about how his sisters need to stay here for winter break. When I heard that I started thinking about going back to school. His mom gave me a hug and said "she's a keeper I Can tell" I smiled brightly and said thank you. His mom left and Quan introduced me to his so sisters. The 13 year old was Nisha and the 14 year old was Adriana. "I'm Kenya." They just nodded and smiled.

I offered them breakfast but they denied because they already ate. I took their bags to the guest room and they thanked me. By the time I was downstairs the doorbell rang and Nisha answered it. Quan's boys ran inside and hugged Nisha and Adriana. I fake coughed and they looked at me and laughed. They All gave me hugs then clapped up Quan who was sitting on the sofa staring into space.

Everyone piled on the sofa. It was nice and peaceful until Quan and Jamal threw a pillow at Adriana and me! "Pillow war!!!" Nisha yelled.  I had Nisha, Adriana on my team and Quan had Jamal and Chris. We went to war for real! Adriana got aim she hit All the boys at the same time! Nisha and I just kept throwing pillows at the boys face.  Nisha threw one so hard it hit Chris and he went down!

The girls came from behind the sofa and did a victory dance while the boys just rolled their eyes and went into the kitchen.  I made victory sandwiches for me and the girls and gave the boys lunchables and one juice box for them to share!! The girls and I laughed like crazy then went to watch tv. Chris and Jamal left later that night and the girls went to sleep. I took a shower then put on one Quan's shirts it fit me As a dress so there was no need for pants.

I walked into my room then walked out. I want to sleep with my baby.  I went to his room and got under the covers waiting for him. I heard him walk In and When I felt him close to the bed I popped out  the covers and screamed! He jumped and I laughed . He pushed me off the bed laughing and I got up and layed on top of him. "Night baby" he kissed me then we fell asleep In the same position.