chapter 11

Kenya's POV
I woke up to a loud bang on the door.  I got up and looked  through the peep hole and saw  the two people I hate the most.....Quan and my dad. I rushed to my mom and whispered to her What's going on. She grabbed 2 pistols then handed me one. I went behind the door  while my mom opened it hiding the gun In the back of her pants.

The door is open and  Quan and my dad  just look around the apartment looking for me. I never knew they worked  together!  Flashbacks of  my  dad came flowing to my head. Then without  thinking I pulled the trigger. I heard a loud thud  letting me know that Quan was dead. I sighed then looked up and saw Quan pointing a gun at me.

I was confused for a moment until I realized  that my dad was the one I killed. I looked back up to find Quan lowering his gun thanks to my mom who had a gun at his head. I dragged my dad's body to a nearby window, spit on him then threw him out. I felt no remorse because he has done much worse to me.

I walked back over to Quan  who still had a gun at his head. "Drop  your gun Quan" I  said while smirking. "I  don't have to listen to you, worthless bitch!"  After the word bitch left his mouth  my mom shot him Right In the shoulder causing him to drop the gun. I  picked it up and  pointed it at him. He looked so cute When he is All nervously shaking n shit.

I motioned my mom to follow me. I led them to the biggest closet In the apartment. I put Quan In a chair and handcuffed his hands to the back of  it. I  did the same to his legs then ducked tapped his mouth 3 times just to make sure. I turned on the closet lights then closed the closet door. My mom  sat on the Right of  Quan and I sat on the left.

I chuckled. "This is how u want to play Quan?  You tricked me into thinking you loved  me... you abused  my heart."  He muffled something  but I could care less As to what he had to say. I looked at him with disgust and saw a tear  fall from  his eyes. I  don't give a Fuck about his tears because he sure As hell didn't care about mines.

I  got up then squatted In front him so we now had full eye contact. I looked into  his eyes and you could see the  fear In his eyes. I laughed Right In his face. Its not my fault that I have no mercy. He made me this way and I personally don't give a damn. The tears rolled down his cheeks non stop. It reminded me of how much I cried When my dad raped me.

I went back to my  chair and we All sat In silence for  a few minutes. "What are we going to do with him?" My mom asked. I got up and she followed. I shrugged  my shoulders then shot  Quan In his left leg. I watched the blood spill, tears fall and watched As he whimpered In pain not being able to do a damn thing about it. I closed the closet the door. Then looked at my mom.

"I just wanna torture him for now because he played with my heart and everyone knows not to play with a bitch heart especially a crazy bitch." My mom laughed then went to put the guns away. I washed my hands then made lunch. I heard another knock on the door but this one was much calmer compared to quan's  knocking. 

I looked through  the peep hole and saw the  police. SHIT. I opened the door and acted cool. " hello officers is there a problem? " I asked. " Yes, a few people have been complaining about loud noises  such As gun shots?"
I put on a fake but believable confused  face, "no sir. Its just me and my mom here Eating lunch. Maybe you have the  wrong room." I  replied.

"I see ma'am.  Sorry for bothering you. Enjoy the rest of your day" said the officer.  I smiled then closed the door.  I  locked it then skipped  to the kitchen where I ate my lunch happily. My mom came In asked "who was that?" "The police." I said bluntly. My mom shrugged then sat down and  ate her lunch.

"Are we going to feed  Quan?" My mom asked. I looked at her shocked then shook my head no. "Let him die."  I changed  a lot since I  found out quan's true colors. I had  a different mindset, new outlook  and I no longer care for anything or anyone except my mom.