chapter 6

I woke up to a sweet smell it smelled like pancakes and strawberries. I rolled out of bed and When I looked down I noticed white rose pedals on the floor. I stood up and started to follow its path only In my bra and lace matching panties. The pedals led to Quan's room and I walked Right In.

Inside I saw Quan with just a pair of basketball shorts. He looked so damn sexy make a bitch thristy with those six packs!! He was lighting up candles and turned quickly When he saw me. He smirked and pulled me to him. He got on his knee and held my hand. My heart started racing!!  Its only been 2 months and he wants to marry me? I left my thoughts and went back to Quan who now slide a gold ring with a small heart on it onto my finger.

"Baby girl I love you with All my heart and I promise to you that I will take care of  you and love you forever. I promise I will never hurt you and you will always have my heart and that's why I'm giving you this promise ring As a symbol of how much I love you"
I just stood there my mouth wide open. I managed to tell him "I promise to love you forever with or without a ring" I smiled As he got off his knee and kissed me. The kiss was slow and sweet. I pulled his face closer and he slid his  tongue against my lip. I opened my mouth a little wider letting him In. Our tongues fought and he won! Things were getting heated and he layed me on the bed. His lips left mine and he went to work on my neck I didn't know how to react I just layed there enjoying the wet kisses he left on my neck.
He removed his shorts quickly leaving him In his boxers. He jumped on me and starting kissing my chest. I decided to take control and flipped him over causing me to be on top. I looked In his eyes and smiled he looked excited.... too excited.  I kissed down his abs until I reached his V line. I reached to his "thing" and played with it until he was on hard. He grabbed my ass and started playing with it. Which made him even more pleased! I took off my bra and panties and started to rub my self against his body. When he was on complete hard I gave him a kiss and left the room. He was to excited so I had to tease him. I went to my room took a shower and went to make something to eat.

Quan's POV
I sat on the bed really confused. She just teased the Fuck out of me that's like bullying my damn dick! Who does that shit!? I got up and put on a pair of jeans and a black Polo shirt. I walked downstairs and saw Kenya. "I'm going to work bae I might be home late" she nodded and gave me a quick kiss. I smacked her ass then left the house. I'm not actually going to work....but I am going to get some pussy tonight from somebody.

After 20  minutes of driving I finally reached my destination. The porn club. Its like a strip club except no money is involved you just Fuck somebody no strings attached.  I walked In and saw this fine ass Latino girl. She was thick with some big ass tities and long wavy hair. I went over to her and smacked her on the ass. She gasped and When she saw me she pulled down my pants and started sucking my dick. I threw her on the bed and fucked her the way I planned to Fuck Kenya.  I'm not cheating on her its just.....practice. When I was done with the girl I gave her my number Cuz she gave me some bomb ass head! I also gave her $100 dollars Cuz I felt bad for her giving her body away like that.

I got In my car and decided to check up on my boys at the trap. I walked into a dark alley and moved the rock that opened the doors to my trap house. I clapped up my boys and started counting money with Chris and Jamal. I got up and went to the next room where I had bitches half naked putting weed In plastic bags. I made sure everyone was working then walked out.

I gave Jamal the key to lock up the trap after he leave.  I gave him the key because I trust him more we been down since day one. He always had my back When my dad died and All. He my nigga for real. I clapped up everybody then left Making sure no one was watching me.

I drove to Checkers and ordered 1 large sprite, 4 large fries, 3 spicy chicken sandwiches and large onion rings. "That will be $43.69 at the next window" I drove up and paid In cash. I asked for extra sauce and When I had everything I drove off. On my way home I stopped at a Red light and sprayed on some perfume. I don't wanna smell like sex When I get home. It ain't my fault she ain't wanna give me none. I did what I did and I don't regret not one minute of  it.

I got home to find Kenya asleep on the couch with the TV on. I turned it off then woke up Kenya to eat. Her head shot up When I whispered "food" In her ear and I laughed!  She rolled her eyes and went straight to the fries. I sat next to her and she layed her head on my shoulder. I kissed her forehead and ate with her. We were watching  family guy and Peter was cracking us up!!!

Kenya's POV
When Quan came back home with food I was happy As hell! But When I put my head on his shoulder he smelled like sex....covered with cheap perfume.  I just ignored it I'm always smelling something plus he wouldn't cheat not after what he told me earlier today. We continued to laugh at family guy until the both of us knocked out In each others arms. I really do love Quan and I know he loves me just As much!  I better not Fuck this up the way I fucked up the rest of my life. I'll ask him about it Tomorrow morning I hope he don't start tripping and kick me out or something.