chapter 12

Shortout to @xxn3n3xx for helping me finish this chapter for you guys also y'all go read and support  her book In Love With A Thug .
******************************************************
It was now 8:10 and I decided to go check on Quan. I went to the closet to find an empty chair and loose ropes. I ran to get my gun. As I walked past by the kitchen I see my mom and Quan sitting at the table eating. I shot my mom a death glare and she just shrugged. I decided to let him eat then went to my room.

I have to figure out what to do with Quan. I know he has people looking for him. We All sat down and ate. I looked under the table a noticed Quan's feet tied up and his left arm. His mouth was uncovered and he ate with his Right hand.

After we ate my mom and I took Quan to the closet. When he was settled I grabbed the duck tape and cut a piece. My mom left to clean up and As I placed the duck tape close to Quan's lips......"wait!" Quan yelled. I looked at him confused . He looked Right In my eyes and said " Kenya I love you and I'm so sorry for everything I put u through I only did it because If I didn't your dad was going to go after you and I and even your mom! I knew the guy that took you but I didn't think he would rape you! I'm sorry please forgive me!"

I stood there with a blank expression. I looked him In the eyes and I could tell he wasn't lying. I hesitated to untie him but a voice In the back of my head told me to just do it. I untied him and he stood up. We looked each other In the eyes and I Can see him leaning In. He planted a soft kiss on my lips. The kiss brought back so many memories good and bad. I snapped out of my thoughts then pushed him away.

I'm not sure If I should just jump back into a relationship with Quan. I know I still have feelings for him but that Can easily change. I sighed then led Quan to the bathroom . He smelled like a dead cat. I watched him while he showered afraid that he would escape. I still don't trust him....yet. When he got out the shower I gave him a t-shirt and a pair of black gym shorts.

As he got dressed I couldn't help but to stare at All the scars he had. It was sad but so attractive! His detailed abs brought memories to my head. I bit on my lip, remembering the touch of his soft skin. I looked up and saw Quan watching me with a smirk on his face. "Like what you see?" He asked. I blushed then walked out awkwardly.

Quan and I walked to the living room. My mom was Cooking dinner and Quan went to go sit on the sofa. "I knew you still Loved him." My mom whispered. " I don't love him I just decided to untie him for a while" I shrugged my shoulders then went to sit next to Quan. He looked at me then back at the TV. "So what are we going to do?" Quan asked. "What are you talking about?" I replied. "Us. Can we work stuff out and get back together? " he asked.

I sighed. "I'll think about it." I answered quickly even though I already knew my answer. He nodded and gave me a quick side hug Which was kind of awkward. We watched tv for a few hours until I decided to go to bed.

Quan's pov
"I'm going to bed so I have to tie you back up." Kenya's voice cracked. "Can I sleep with you?.....I promise I won't do anything crazy!" I hesitantly asked. She grabbed my hand then took off my t shirt. A smile lit up on my face When I saw that she was leading me to her room.

I layed In the bed and she got In Right after. Her back faced my stomach and I wrapped my arms around her small waist. I missed holding her like this. I love Kenya with All my heart but I hate her dad for forcing me to do those horrible things to her. I'm glad his bitch ass is dead.

I snuggled In deeper, causing my back to touch her stomach completely. I want my baby back and I will do anything to get her back! Fuck!! This is going to be hard but I have to do it. I already know I have to get her to trust me first. I really want a future with this girl, she's just so different.

I kissed her cheek lightly then whispered "I love you " In her ear. She turned around and wrapped her arms around my torso. I smiled to my self then fell into the best sleep I've had In a long time!