chapter 2

"Get up you dumb bitch go to school."  I groaned at the sound of his voice and sat up on the bed. Recaps of last night flowed through my head. I sighed and went to the bathroom.  I took a quick shower then got dressed In a white v neck, dark blue jeans and a pair of flats. I put my hair In a high ponytail then rushed out the door avoiding eye contact with my dad. I started Walking to school. Yea I'm 16 without a car but its fine my school is only 2 blocks away. When I finally got to school I walked straight to my home room ignoring the dirty looks people gave me. I reached for the door knob When it suddenly opened!  I jumped to my feet. I looked up and In front of me stood the finest boy on earth. He was tall, light skin, perfect white teeth and that curly nappy hair that girls go crazy over. "sorry baby girl I ain't mean to scare you" his voice was deep and sexy!  When I snapped back to reality I gave him a small smile and said its okay.
?:I'm Quan by the way
Kenya: I'm Kenya.. u new here?
Quan: ya I was just talking to my HR teacher about my classes I left cuz its still early.
Kenya: Oh for real? This my HR too! 
She showed him her schedule and turns out they got All the same classes even lunch! The bell rang and they were the first two In the class. Minutes later the class was full All the girls had there eyes on Quan but just ignored it. After HR Quan and I walked to our next class. The teacher was absent so we had free time. Quan talked about football and a job he has but can't tell me about. He asked about the mark on my face and I hesitated to answer.
Quan: you Can trust me Kenya.
I told him my whole life story including what happened yesterday. I looked at his face and saw nothing but pity. He hugged me and I haven't got a hug In so long that I forgot how to react.
School went by fast and I was just about to leave until I heard my name.
Quan POV
Today I met this fine ass chick named Kenya. She got a curvy body and she smart shit!  I gotta hit that but I ain't with that falling In love b.s . She don't gotta know that though.
Quan: baby girl you need a ride?
Kenya: nah I Can walk thank you.
Quan: girl stop and let's go.
I grabbed her hand before she could say anything and led her to my All white Benz. I opened the door for her and she got In. I jogged over to my side and asked for her address. The car ride was silent.  When we got to her house she said thank you and got out. I honked my horn and she looked back. I gave her my number on a piece of  paper.
*7864136789 call me baby girl *
She smiled then walked into her house.