Chapter 7 - Leader of the Stars

He bestays! Thank you so much for 22 reads! YAAAAS! I'll try hard in this chapter for you all. Enjoy roaches!
____________________________________

"Right I'd better get going," Newt picked up the weird liquid "Nice meetin' ya, Illy," Newt walked away back to the place Chuck called the map room.

Illyanna sat and tried hard to pull a memory form her pool of thoughts.

"So I see ya met Newt?" It was Sonya Illyanna could tell by the accent which was British too.

"Yeah I did,"

"Everybody loves Newt. Except from Gally and sometimes me," Sonya laughed sitting down next to her, leaning her back on the log. "Right tomorrow you're gonna be trying out for..." Sonya thought "A slicer. Or a track-hoe,"

"I don't fancy a slicer. I don't wanna slice up some animals. I met Winston the keeper of it. I wonder if he enjoys it,"

"Not gonna lie, greenie, I wonder too,"

"Oh how I can't wait until the next person comes up in that big box so I'm not 'greenie' anymore."

"Hah. I wish I knew the feeling,"

"What do you mean?"

"I came up with Alby, Harriet, Newt and Minho just us, together," Sonya paused for a second

"And others we've lost,"

"I'm sorry,"

"Nah, dont be wasnt your fault. I guess it's all crossed out minds to end it all,"
Sonya blurt out a nervous laugh, like she was embarrassed by what she just said "Sorry for the bad subject. I didn't show you the deadheads at the tour because it's not interesting. It's just a grave yard but you'll get there somehow. Feel free to go visit it."

"I'll keep that in mind," said Illyanna

Sonya looked at the stars "Pretty,"

"Yeah," Illyanna gazed at them

"See," Sonya patted Illyannas back "Not everything in this bloody place is bad,"

"Almost everything," Illyanna and Sonya Chuckled

"See up there?" Sonya pointed to some hammocks "Thats where youll sleep for the night. And take one that isnt somebody's," Sonya lowered her voice to a whisper "Some people are very cranky here," (AHAHAH GET IT CRANK-Y IM SO SORRY GUYS)

Illyanna nodded.

Sonya got up and started walking to the map room "I'll see you around-" Sonya turned back around to look at her "Illyanna?" Sonya asked

"Yeah? Illyanna answered

"Nickname?"

"What?"

"You want a nickname? I sense somebody's gonna give you on since your names long. Hm?"
Illyanna thought

"Ill? Anna? Annie? Illyannie? Anne? Oh I know! Illyanne! Hm? Or maybe Il-"

"Illy," Illyanna smiled "call me Illy,"

____________________________________
I'm sorry guys I put in crank-y. Sorry this chapter is so short I'm just busy. I'll try upload tomorrow. BYEEEEEEEEE HEHEHEHEHE