Chapter 3.

Chloe Henson
May 1st
She touched me and licked me and loved me.
She kissed on every part of me that held one of my insecurities.
She touched my face and kissed my scars.
Then our lips met. It was an innocent kiss until I slipped my tongue in. Our tongues wrestled.
My hands wondered around and under her clothes.
"You're beautiful," she whispered so sweet in my ear
I played in her curls as she kissed my neck.
"You're mesmeric," I managed to speak
But moan after moan sneaked past my lips.
She touched and kissed on my breasts. She kissed my nipples and her soft hands found a way to my sacred area.
"Please," I reassured her that I want her hands to touch me
She gave a shy smile and started rubbing around my clit.
"Ooh don't stop," my moans became uncontrollable
*beep beep beep*

My alarm went off, waking me up.
"What the fuck?" I started rubbing my eyes

I've been thinking about Courtney so much ever since our little session that we had around a month ago. I've kind of been avoiding her because I've been having dreams like that.

She's really sweet but I just don't understand why I feel like this. Plus me and Brent have been trying to replenish and have a real relationship. I kind of thought it was a good idea once I started thinking of Courtney in that type of way. Maybe it'll help stop how I feel about her. I just know my dad will kill me if he knew I was thinking about a woman like that.

"Chloe," I heard Luca's voice knocking at my door

"What's up?" I responded him making him sure it was alright to come in

He popped his head through the door, "dad wants you to mentor one of our new artists since she's one of few women that are on our label, she goes by the name Ari Lennox,"

"That sounds cool, what time I gotta be there?"

He started to walk in and sit on the edge of my bed
"He said around 8 tonight so you pretty much got the day off,"

I nodded my head not thinking much of it.
"Sooo.. how's the fashion thing going?" I asked him so he could fill me in on all the stuff he's been doing, I agreed to be his model for anything he needed.

____________________________________
Ari Lennox
I was in my bed , tryna catch this flow and I couldn't.

"Suga rideeee the beat calm down," my aunt came from around the hall with some cut up fruit

I smiled, she always knew what was best.
"I have to go off to work soon but you got this," my aunt reassured me
"Stevies at work so you gotta pick him up on your way to the studio tonight , he gets off a little before 8 I hope they don't mind if he's in there with you,"

"Oh nah they're really cool auntie I'm sure he'll be fine," I spoke as I ate some fruit

"You're going to be the bomb you already know you're the flyest,"
My aunt kissed my forehead
"I have a long shift tonight 6pm-6am, they pay good so I picked up some shifts,"

My aunt worked at a nursing home, but she used good body mechanics and I always rub her feet when she needs it. She's in healthy condition but she knows I still hate when she works these long shift.

"I'll drop you off and pick you up," I told her, we only have one car right now and I need it so I can get to the studio and pick Steve up without being late,