Chapter 10.

Ari Lennox
June 17th

"Baby we at work, stoppp and tomorrow I need you to come over you not busy tomorrow right?"

"No im not busy tomorrow I will be there okay?"

"Mhm," I got up from Chloe's office desk. It was only the two of us left in the building. I stayed after so I could put in some more work before releasing this music.

She came up to my lips for another kiss. She keeps playing with me. Touching on me like we're not at work.

"We can be quiet..." he lips trailed to my neck placing me right back on her desk.

She unbuttoned my jeans, slipping them down a little while standing in between my legs.

She brought her lips back up to mine, rubbing through my panties.

We both heard camera shutters. I looked over to see Brent.

"Oh shit," Chloe backed up, running from the room grabbing on to Brent.

"Delete it now," her voice was stern.

I fixed up my jeans.

He locked his phone and held it away from her.

"Why the fuck do you want Christopher?" She gritted .

"What so that dark ass bitch is why you can't be with me?"

I took a deep breath before walking next to Chloe. Of course he'd be a colorist. No dark skin girls want him anyways.

"What do you want?" My tone was more calm than Chloe's. I didn't want him to heart her or for any altercation to pop off.

"I came here to talk to my girl, and then I saw y'all all over each other, which is fine. We can have a threesome if that's what y'all want," he licked over his lips.

I gagged.

Men are disgusting.

"You wish, now why are you taking pictures?" Chloe asked.

"So I can send them to your father Chloe," he smiled.

"What do you want? Do you want money?"

"Nah, I already make money. I want you,"

Chloe shook her head.

I know for a fact that she wouldn't be with him again for anything. And I don't want her to. And I know he will send it to O'Shea.

She looked back at me, and grabbed my hand. These next few weeks are going to be hell.

"Send it to him then Christopher, you're a pathetic piece of shit," Chloe smiled. Walking me outside.

I came here with her earlier. We drove to my home, the ride was silent.

"What do you think he'll do?" I asked

"Probably kill me," she shrugged

"I need you to be alive baby," I exhaled

"I can get you a deal with another label, he'll probably kick you off,"'she looked over at me sympathizing.

"You only care about me and what'll happen on my part, what happens to you is way more important,"

"I've taken some beatings before, they're not too bad," she kissed my cheek at a red light.

"Baby I don't like seeing you hurt," we pulled into my drive way. "Stay with me tonight, please?"

I held her hand. I want her with me tonight because I don't know what'll happen tomorrow.

"Okay," she pecked my lips.

We got out of the car and entered my house.

"Hey Courtneyyy," I heard Steve call my name. He came out into the kitchen to see me and Chloe.

"Ohh, hello Chloe,"

"Hi Steve," she smiled.

"Lauryn isn't here tonight, her and Gab are coming in the morning for breakfast is that when they're supposed to meet you?" Steve asked in a confused tone

"We had to make a change of plans, so that's when they'll meet you baby," I looked back at her and I could tell she was beyond nervous.

"Aw they'll love you, at least Lauryn," Steven grabbed some water from the fridge, "you want anything?"

Chloe shook her head, "no thank you,"

"Gab is a bit tougher but that's nothing you can't handle," I smiled.

Her face was warm, I could tell because her cheeks were pink.

"Come on let's get you in the shower and then we can get some rest," I guided her into my room.

"You okay?" I asked

"Nervous is all," she started stripping. "I really want your family to like me," she confessed, she tied her locs up.

I grabbed her a towel and a wash cloth. We both got into the shower and the water was warm. I washed over her light brown skin.

"You have nothing to be worried about," I kissed her neck before I washed over it.

"They wouldn't want you with someone like me, I mean you're so precious,"

"You're precious too, and I'm grown I can choose who I want to be with," the water washed over her back. She turned around to look at me.

She held me close to her.
"I don't know, your environment here is way less toxic than mine the energy here is different and I like it,"

"Good," I smiled

"You know you're beautiful right?" She spoke softly

I nodded.

"Good, I don't want anything he says to affect you. Or anyone for that matter especially if it's about your skin, it's beautiful," she kissed my arms.

"Thank you,"

She kissed my forehead.

{~}

Something to hold y'all over for now.

I'm sorry for taking forever yall I be having some writers block

Have a good day yall <3