Chapter 4.

Ari Lennox
May 16

Ice Cube was having a party to celebrate the 20th year of this label. It was pretty late within the night for the party to start.

It was crowded with tons of people , the energy was crazy in there, tons of celebrities. I mouthed some of a song that was playing while sipping my cup. I honestly didn't wanna get too crazy since this is my first party with the label. I spoke to a few artists on the label and Cole kept me company.

I looked up and I saw Chloe. She was looking so good. Whenever we're with each other the energy is so sexually tense.

She was smiling and finally by herself with Brent.
I walked up to her.
"Hey," I feel like I was speaking low

"Hi," she looked up and smiled at me

"You look amazing," I looked at her

She studied my body too, she captured her lip in between her teeth . She had a sip of whatever was in her cup.

"You are so fine,"

My face got hot, she's making me blush.

"Thank you, I'm- I'm going to go use the restroom," god the tension did nothing but build , I turned from her and found a bathroom.

She just makes me so nervous when she looks at me like that.

I heard a knock on the bathroom door.
"Hold on I'll be out in a second," I announced

"Nah let me in," I heard Chloe's voice

I cracked the door open a little. She just I don't even know I can't find the words to express the way she's making me feel.

She came inside.

"I was gonna come right out-," I began to try to explain

"I've been wanting you for a long... long time," Chloe allowed her body to press against mine , she smelled like weed, but I know she wasn't zooted.

Her eyes were low, she looked into my soul.
"Courtney," she breathed

Her hands slid down the crevice of my back.

"Mhm?" I closed my eyes , she smelled so good. Her scent was just so refreshing

"Can I kiss you?" She whispered against my lips

She could do anything she wanted to do to me honestly. She got me feeling bold right now

"You could fuck me if you wanted to," I spoke softly

She cheesed real hard with a little laugh.
"When i fuck you I'll make sure it's special,"

She traced my body with her hands up to my face. Resting both of her hands on my face to pull me closer to her. Her plump lips rested on mine. Soft turned into aggressive. She bit my lip as we pulled away , just to suck on it.

I looked up at her and immediately felt my panties soak up.

I felt on her back side. She was so thick. Feeling her in my hands felt so right.

She gently left a trail of sweet kisses on my neck and left sweet nothings in my ears as she sucked on my lobes.

"Chloe," I exhaled

"Hm mama?"

"I want you," I spoke

My words turned into mush. Nothing I said was audible the way she was making me feel off of some kisses and rubbing.

"I want you too," she responded as she finished kissing me. I could do nothing but look at her.

"We uh we have to get back to the party huh?" I looked down

She never let me avoid eye contact though.

"Yeah, but I'll see you again," she let her hands run from my skin as she walked away.

She left the bathroom and I could do nothing but rethink of everything that just happened. I was waiting for her to kiss me since I saw her looking at me in the studio.

I can't believe that happen.

I finally got to feel her body and let her feel me.

I pulled myself together and shook everything off. It was just a few kisses. I left the bathroom and immediately saw Ice Cube introduce his daughter and her soon to be husband.

That was my reality check.

I could feel myself getting upset. But I couldn't look away. I wanted to remember this feeling the next time I even thought of her as something more.

God I'm so stupid. Every ounce of remorse rushed back to me. She looked over at me but I looked away. I walked by front tables and grabbed a piece of chocolate. I checked my phone only for it to be 12am. I was going home soon anyways.

"You're Ari Lennox right?" I heard a voice call for me

"Yeah that's me," I gave a shy smile

"I'm Kehlani," she put her hand out to shake mine

"No no please, I'm a hugger," we both laughed and I gave her a hug

"I love the few singles you have I'm really looking forward to your upcoming album,"

I smiled , because that made me feel so warm inside
"I'm sorry I know I sound like a fan girl," she added

"Girl I love your music too, I think you're really dope,"

We started to talk and I had a reason to stay.

We had a few drinks, time tik-ed away.

"Hey," I heard Chloes voice , at this point I could recognize her voice out of a thousand.

I looked up and she stood over Kehlani and I.

"Hi," Kehlani spoke

"You're Kehlani right? I love your music you're killing the game right now," she smiled

"Thank you so much, the venue y'all have is so nice and I can honestly say the same about your music,"

"Thank you, I was wondering if I could talk to Court- Ari alone?"

"Yeah yeah that's fine," Kehlani got up from the table "it was nice speaking to you, can I get your number?" She handed me her phone

"Yeah of course," I put my number in and Kehlani was off.

Chloe say down in the chair Kehlani was just in.
"Courtney," Chloe began to speak "you know everything I said to you I meant,"

I shook my head, "maybe what we did was a mistake, you're with Brent and I respect that,"

I began to gather my things, until she rested her hand on mine

"You have to understand that I can't not be with him Courtney, we're the face of whatever my dad wants and it's simply publicity,"

"And if the public sees you kissing Ari Lennox there's going to be more problems," I added

"We can be together in private,"

"I'm not doing this with you Chloe you know it's too risky," I shut the idea down.
____________________________________
Heyyyy y'all , what'd we think? Predictions?
I know we been waiting for something to happen between then.