3.

Taehyung sighed as he entered his own warehouse.

"Lynx huh? A lot different then we expected" Jimin said entering the main office alongside Taehyung as he nodded.

"Yeah, when they said undercover, I didn't think it was, that undercover" he stated as Jimin nodded.

"Don't we have to brief the members about how the meeting went?" Taehyung asked referring to the rest of the BTS members as Jimin nodded in agreementS

"Yeah, should I call them up?" He asked as Taehyung motioned for him to do so, and Jimin sent a text through the group chat asking them to come up.

Moments later the doors to the office opened as the rest of the 5 BTS members proceeded to walk in.

"What's this about we were training the new recruits" Namjoon asked motioning between him and hobi, who was known to be just as meticulous, or even more at time, during training.

"And I was sleeping. This better be fucking important you rats" Suga said still grumpy from being awoken to attend this gathering in Taehyungs office.

"Don't act as if you all aren't curious about how the meeting went with Lynx" Taehyung said raising an eyebrow as he leant back in his chair, watching as their faces grew curious.

"Well get on with it, we don't have all day" Jin said pressuring him to start as Jungkook agreed.

"Yeah, cleaning up Enmity's new attack is tiring" he sighed as Jimin was confused.

"Again?" He asked shocked as Jungkook nodded painfully, with his jaw clenched in anger.

"Those bitches" Jimin muttered under his breath.

"Okay okay we get it, Enmity sucks. So what did Lynx say" hobi asked beckoning for Taehyung to start talking.

"Yeah did she agree? How does she look?" Namjoon continued asking.

"She did agree, and we did see her. She also revealed her real name, Jennie. And how she looked? Well she was, attractive?" He said the last part sounding more like a question then an answer as they perched back.

"You'll know yourselves, she's visiting sometime this week" Jimin continued for Taehyung while the others looked shocked.

"You're saying a Yakuza agent is coming here? Especially one from Blackpink?" Jin clarified with Jimin as he nodded.

"Why do you all look so shocked" Taehyung inquired as he lazily scrolled through his text messages.

"What do you mean why? One of the best agents in the whole field is coming to Sakra. What if she sees what a mess we are and declines the offer?" Suga stated as he explained the groups feelings to the visit while Taehyung and Jimin only exchanged glances.

"She can't. We signed a contract of compliance. You guys better look over the terms. If we do something wrong, consider our mafia as game over. Yakuza is a much bigger mafia than ours." Jimin said for Taehyung as the other just nodded.

"We would be dead if we messed with them. Note it. We're lucky to have even gotten some aid from them." Taehyung informed them with a serious tone as they all nodded.

"It's not like we were planning on getting in their way, we're not that dumb you know" Jungkook intercepted them as they nodded.

"We know, but still. Either way, don't plan an attack on enmity for now, we should discuss it tomorrow." Taehyung instructed as they all gave their own signs of confirmation, indicating that they would comply.

"That's it for now I'd say, how's training going for the new team, when can we approximately have them out in operation?" Taehyung asked Namjoon who approached him.

"Seventeen is showing great results as the newest active team, but TxT will be ready soon. And Gfriend are still achieving the success we needed, but we're recently attacked by twice in their last stake, so two are injured" he showed on the tablet as Taehyung looked over.

"Get TxT out as soon as possible, but make sure they get missions where they have low risk for now, they're our newest group after all. We can't have them down within the first few operations" Taehyung said as hobi gave a playful finger salute and left the room with Namjoon.

"Hows the hacking process coming along hyung?"Jimin asked Suga and Jin, who just frustratedly exhaled.

"They just have known we were getting into their Adware, because they changed their fire wall. It must've been that Mina chick from twice who indicated it" Jin said as he remembered the girls name, while Suga nodded.

"Don't worry, I've been sharpening my knives. I will slit them the moment I can" Suga confined before also walking out after he heard Taehyung crack a small chuckle at their frustration.

"Now there's nothing left for me to do here, I'll see you, bye" he said as he left and Taehyung faced Jungkook.

"I have something for you to do, there's a party full of rich people tonight at the usual location. You will be receiving a package from one of our incomes. Take Julie and receive it, and make sure to be careful. The package is really important, we can't afford to lose it. There's multiple dirty deals that will take place, so don't misplace the person and go to the wrong one" Taehyung carefully told Jungkook who cracked his knuckles.

"Mission time" he said clicking his tongue before getting off the chair.

"You can count on the two of us, no problem. But if we do face complications, we'll keep a few of our men outside, for safety purposes, you can never be too sure" Jungkook said balk walking towards the door trying to act cool, which utterly failed when he knocked into one of the tables and winced.

"I'm okay, I'm totally okay" he said with a strained voice as Jimin just looked at him acting all unbothered.

"Yeah whatever you big baby. Go on now, get to prepping for the mission. Make sure to wear a dress, for the sake of fitting in" Jimin told Jungkook who just nodded and painfully left the room, and Taehyung cringed when he heard a crash downstairs.

"That has to be him" Jimin said as Taehyung nodded.

"Yep"

—————————
Chapter 3: Sakra
—————————-