24.

"Oh thank god you're alright" Julie said through the ear piece to Jennie once she heard the girls voice again.

"You know this is a good reunion and all but we all still need to head to the control unit" Taehyung spoke indicating he had taken the ear piece.

"That's right. Okay, team 1, take the stairs, you have a little company. Jimin and Jungkook, you two need to meet and become team two. So Jungkook take a right and Jimin go straight, you'll meet. Taehyung and Jennie, team 3, just take the next left you see and then a right, you have some company on the way but you should arrive at the control room that way. Team 4, take care of the people you see, try to cause as many casualties for them and buy us as much time as possible. Okay, go" Suga instructed as he looked at everything from the screen, and people began moving.

As Suga had said, just as predicted they faced people, but they dealt with it, shooting people when needed as they finally reached the room.

Seeing they were the first ones there, people seemed to be there waiting for them.

"Okay, let's do this" Jennie said as she loaded her gun and cracked her neck, getting ready to fight.

Soon the room had sprawled into chaos, as Jennie and Taehyung fought as many as possible, before Julie, Hobi, Namjoon and Jin arrived with a few more guards and helped in combat.

"Je- I mean here, take the pen drive, I don't know how to upload link or whatever but Suga hyung said you'd know"
Namjoon said handing Jennie a Pendrive, as he almost let her real name slip for the second time, but she brushed it off and nodded, sitting at the main computer as the others fought the guards.

Logging in through a fire wall, it was a piece of cake to hack through the pass word as she plugged the pendrive into the USB port, and hacked away as she cyber linked Suga to the desktop, and both of them got to work on deleting the files that could be a way for Enmity to continue.

"Can you hack through the producer links for Enmity and remove all their connections with them?" Jennie asked Suga as he nodded.

"Yeah, I'll do it by group rather than individual though, so I need you to open a bypass network for me" Suga instructed Jennie as she followed, typing away on the keys as Suga and her worked together, successfully removing the producers and suppliers list for good, which would practically be impossible to collect them all back.

"Okay done. Now leave before someone comes here!" He told them as she pulled the pendrive out, and signalled the waiting members it was time to go, and so they all left the building through the back, not wanting to draw too much attention on the Main Street as they crossed through several alleys or narrow roads to head to a different main road, where they boarded the waiting vans or transport vehicles.

The whole of BTS and Julie got into the back of a truck, which on the outside was disguised as a furniture shop truck, and a medic was already waiting for them.

"How bad are the injuries?" The medic asked Jennie as the girl got inside and Taehyung bolted closed the doors behind, as the truck began moving.

"It's mostly fine, this is the only bad one" she said as she unwrapped the makeshift band age causing at least two people to gasp.

Jessica quickly began to clean the surroundings of the wound carefully.

"Okay, it's good that you covered it, it held of the infection, but we really need to treat that." She said as Jennie leant against the wall, as the medic injected a general anaesthetic, numbing the certain area.

"What's your name, by the way?" Jennie asked the medic, who looked at her with a smile.

"Jessica, nice to meet you" she said as she took out a needle and disinfected it by using alcohol, as Jennie instinctively took a hold of Taehyungs hand.

Back in the day, she had received stitches without any anaesthesia once, and she held someone's hand with pressure because of it, and now, whenever she saw someone's hand it became an instinct.

Realising her actions and reactions of people across the room, she began to realise what it seemed like.

"Oh sorry, just a habit" she said apologising as she began to remove his hand, but he gave it a discreet squeeze to reassure her as he held her hand back, interlacing their fingers.

"It's fine, instincts will be instincts" he said and Jennie didn't even feel the needle sewing her skin together.

She looked over to see Jessica putting a patch over her skin, after cleaning the surroundings of course.

"Oh by the way, you didn't tell anyone else yet did you?" Jennie asked Taehyung as he shook his head on response.

"A promise made us a promise kept. I don't know how long it would go on if we didn't find you though" he chuckled as Jennie laid her head on the wall of the truck, shifting to get more comfortable.

The rest of the trip went like a breeze as they finally reached the base.

She got out the van as people in front of her did, and Jessica handed her a bottle of antibiotics she would need to take, which Jennie already knew of course, but still was disappointed as she despised pills.

Walking in she already knew that the agents were probably confused on why she was with them this whole time, and why she was coming to their base, as Jennie knew that they have never seen her without her mask nor had they heard her voice.

So all in all, her identity was still secret.

"We did it, good job everyone" Suga greeted them as they came in.

"Also, who are they?" He asked pointing to the group of boys walking in, as Jennie turned back and then looked at him grinning.

"Right, meet Sakras newest recruits! Also, they need clothes and trainee dorms pronto." She said as Taehyung looked over to face them.

"You guys can train to be a part of a group. NCT dream, that sounds nice. Go on now, get some rest" he said watching as they were curiously looking around as people escorted them with warm smiles, and TxT practically lunged at them.

"NCT dream huh?" Jennie questioned from beside him.

"Yeah, has a nice ring to it"

-------------
Chapter 24.NCT new
-------------