Part 30

****Emily's pov****

so today is the day I'm leaving, to go back home. I really did enjoy every moment here with the Devries'. Their like my second family. Me and leo are in his room, packing my clothes up in a travelling bag.

Leo has been really down,so I'm trying to make him as happy as can be, before I leave.

"So leo. Are you going to miss me?" I asked

He looked at me as if I was the biggest fool in the world. "What do you think?" He replied solemnly

When his upset,I find it hot for some reason. I guarantee I'm not the only girl who thinks boys are sexy when their angry.

I knelt down beside leo,who was sitting on his bed and put my hands on his laps. "Leo, why are you doing this and making things hard for me. I know it's not that nice to see me leave, but in all fairness... Your acting like a child who's mother had died"

"I just... I just don't want you to leave me" he said holding his head in his hands.

"LEO!" I scolded "you've said this times on end and I'm sorry. I love you so much baby, please just stop this"

I sat down beside leo and he put one hand on my cheek and stroked it.
"I'm sorry" he said,before he clashed his lips with mine. The butterflies in my stomach summersaulted and I started to get lightheaded. He gently pushed me on the bed and lay on top of me.

"Leo, why do you make me feel like this?" I asked him, brushing my fingers through his quiff.

"Like how?" He asked back, with a cheeky smirk

"Like the luckiest girl in the world" I replied

"Because that's my job princess"

"Kiss me Leo". He connected our lips together and I got a tingle as our lips intertwined perfectly together.

Just as things started to get heated, As pre-usual, someone walks right in. It was Joey.

Leo got off me slowly,in frustration. This could be the 5th time someone walked in on us like that!

"Am I interrupting something?" he asked. How many times are these people going to ask that,when they already know the answer

"Yes! Yes you are. Why is it so hard for me to spend quality time with my boyfriend In this house,especially when it's my last day here?!" I yelled at Joey

"I'm sorry Emily! I just wanted to tell you, your Mum is downstairs, waiting for you" then with that, he left and closed the door behind him

"I thought I was the one who is always supposed to say 'yes' " leo said. I smiled

"I guess it's time for you to go now" leo continued. My smile faded away

"I guess so" I replied. I embraced him into a hug and kissed his forehead.

"I love you so much Em" leo said, with teary eyes

"I love you more Leondre, promise you will always call me and Skype me everyday,especially when your on tour?" I exclaimed

"I promise" he ensured me.

I gave him one last long kiss,before I got my bag and went downstairs,hand in hand with Leo.

I spotted my Mum waiting in the living room, talking to Victoria and Joey. I smiled at the sight of her

"Mam" I whispered, but loud enough for her to here me.

"Oh darling!" She said walking up to me and giving me a bear hug.

"I've missed you so much baby" she said, suffocating me, in the hug

"I've missed you more" I replied,with a huge grin on myself

"So how have you and leo been doing?" She asked rather curiously. Why couldn't she have just just asked 'how have I been doing?'

I looked at leo behind me,who was looking pretty embarrassed by my mother's question

"We've been doing fine,thank you" I said

"Did you sleep in the same bed together" she whispered in my ear. Oh, come on!!!

"Erm...yeah" this made me feel so uncomfortable

She looked at me awkwardly before asking. "Did you have S.E.X" she spelt out

"MAM! I've only been with you for about five minutes and your already starting to embarrass me" I yelled, trying not to sound to serious or angry. I didn't want to make her feel bad, after all she had been through. Everyone laughed. Excluding me and leo.

We did have sex, so it would be awkward to laugh at something they think we didn't do,but we actually did it. Even if we did laugh, it would be really fake. Me and Leo can't act at ALL so, yeah.

When everyone was done with pissing themselves,my mum said.

"Well I guess it's time for us to go then"

I sighed "yeah...guess. Thank you so much for everything Victoria. I love you" I went up and hugged Vic

"And Joey. Thank you for taking the piss out of me and making me feel like I had and older bother, that I never had. Love ya" I exclaimed hugging him, around his waist.

"Where's Matilda" I asked Vic

"She's in her room" she replied

"Okay"
I rapidly went upstairs and slowly entered Matilda's room.
She was in tears...

"What's wrong Tilly" I asked, plopping myself beside her on the bed.

"I..I don't want you to go Emily" she whispered. I hugged her and leaned my head on hers.

"I PROMISE" I said emphasising 'promise'
"I will come and visit you time after time and when leo comes to my house, I'll tell him to bring you with him. How does that sound?" I continued

She broke out a smile. " That would be great Emily! I love you" she attacked me into a hug

"I love you too Tilly" I giggled, hugging her back.

"...I wish you were my sister" she whispered, still clinging onto me

" Same here" I gestured

"Do you want to see me off?" I continue, standing up and holding out my hand for her to take it.

"Sure"

We went downstairs,hand in hand and walked towards the door where everyone was standing.

"Well... I guess this is goodbye, for now" I said

I hugged everyone again and when I got to Leo, i hugged and kissed him, which kind of made everyone else feel uncomfortable,but we didn't care. We were in our own world.

"I love you baby girl" he whispered in my ear, brushing his soft lips against my ear.

"I love you too Leo" I whispered back.

I walked away from leo and took hold of my luggage bag. Joey opened the door for me and my Mum. We were few steps away from the house and I stopped to wave at Tilly, joey and Vic, who were waving goodbye to me, but leo was crying silently, tears running down his face with wet patches. I felt horrible. I gave him a sympathetic look and continued walking along the grey pavement. When we reached the car Victoria closed the door.

My mum put my bag in the boot and I hopped in the front passenger seat and few seconds when my mum got in, we set off.

5 minutes into the drive, my phone started ringing.
I read the caller ID and it read...
Charlie
____________________________

Hey guys, all I want to say for authors note is...
Pls pls pls go read my new fan fic ' hidden truths (Charlie Lenehan) I've worked extra hard on the first chapter,so I hope when you read the first chapter, you will want to read more❤️❤️❤️😘

Love you's😍👌❤️💙
Goodnight🌛⭐️
Jennifer🌠