Part 8: Its not possible!!!

****leo's pov****
I woke up in the middle of the night and saw that Emily wasnt beside me. I got off from the bed and looked for her. I checked the spare room and the toilet but she wasnt there. Then i went downstairs and saw charlie sleeping on the couch with his top off,he must have been warm. I then checked in the kitchen,but nothing. I heard quiet sobs coming from the downstairs toilet. I knocked on the door waited patiently. Emily opened the door, she was sweating and a lot....

"Emily what happened to you"i asked her

"Oh,i was kinda hot so i just splashed a bit of water on myself,nothing serious"she replied with a shaky smile

I saw a little kinda scar on her neck,it looked really red and bruised,like she just got it.

"Babe what happened to ur neck" i asked in shock

"Oh,that, i just mistakenly hurt my neck when i was scratching it ,i went to hard,its nothing"she replied

I looked closer and i saw teeth marks....

"Are u sure emily" "ye absolutely",she said giving me a weak laugh

Okay then.....Oh ye i will be going somewhere with joey(leos brother)for the day. So i want you and charlie to say in my house and get to know each other,maybe you two can become best friends or something. I said with a grin.

She gave me a smirk,then bit her lip. What was that supposed to mean. She leaned in and gave me a long kiss and i could feel her smile in between it. I got so confused. We went upstairs and slept for the night.

•the next day•

****emily's pov****
I woke up in the morning with my stomach turning so much i felt so sick. I saw leo was gone,there was a note left on his pillow that said:

Good Morning princess,hope u have a good day with charlie,i trust u so much and thats why i can leave you in a house with another boy. I love lots.
leo xoxo

I felt so bad reading the letter,he trusts me and that made me smile,but i just couldnt contain myself. My body just wanted more of charlie. Maybe that was what was making me feel sick.

I wanted to get outta bed and go to the toilet,but then i heard a knock on the door. I couldnt imagine what was going to happen next. I got off the bed and opened the door. Before i could even say good mor.... Charlie came right into me and started to roughly kiss me. I didnt want to go through this again,but at the same time i did.

He pushed me onto the bed and lay on top off me. He had already had his top off from last night so he took mine off, just as things started heating up,i felt a sharp pain in my stomach i felt like i wanted to puke. I ran into the toilet and puked so much. I thought it might had been food poisoning so i didnt make it a big deal. Charlie came running in and patted my back.

"Are u okay Emily" he asked with concern in his voice

"Yeah am fine,its just food poisoning" i said back

"How are you sure"he asked with fear in his voice

"CAUSE I AM CHARLIE,WHAT ELSE COULD IT BE" i snapped at him

"Are u p..pregnant" he asked stammering

I stood up and gave him a slap across the face

"How can i be pregnant charlie,i am just 13!!!" I yelled

"Why dont you just take a test" he assumed

"I walked into leo's mums room and took a pregnancy test thingy (dont know what is called😂) i ran over to the toilet and slammed the door in Charlie's face.

🔴 is positive-yes
🔵is negative -no

I waited a few mins and it said 🔴
•••••••••••••
Hello again. So emily is pregnant for charlie....

whats gonna happen when emily's family find out

Whats gonna happen when Charlie's family find out.

Whats gonna happen when leo finds out........