Part 6:Day out with leo:)

****Emily's pov****
I woke to see leo's arms around my waist while he was fast asleep, he looked so cute sleeping. I slowly and quietly got off the bed so i wont wake him up.

I went into the bathroom,brushed my teeth and had a quick shower.when i was done i went back into the room and leo was still fast asleep. "God this boy is a sleepy head" i thought in my mind.

He told me he was taking me out today,but it wasn't a date. He said he had a surprise for me and i really hate surprises,but i just have to go with the flow.

Since it wasn't a date,i wore a simple white,short sleeve,button up shirt, black shorts with gold studs, black pumps with red polkadots and my geek glasses. For my make-up i wore, mascara,eyeliner and bright red lipstick.

When i was done i curled my hair and went downstairs to the kitchen and made toast for myself with butter and i made one for Leo with nutella on it. When i was making tea,i felt leo's hands run through my arms,to my waist and kissed my neck. I turned around and hugged him. He was already dressed and looked so cute.

He wore a black and red peace✌️top, light blue jeans and gold&black Gordon's. "good morning babe" he said " good morning to you to" i answered with a smile. I wanted to kiss him,but i had lipstick on,he still kissed me anyway. I playfully hit his shoulder and gave him a "pissed off look" but he gave me a devious laughed. Leo told me the surprise was, Charlie was gonna come over to his house and then the three of us will go into town!!!

I was so excited,i always wanted to meet charlie . Just because leo's my boyfriend, doesn't mean am not a fan of bars and melody.
I gave him a hug and thanked him.

Hello everyone,just came back from nandos😍😍😍. I am still gonna continue on from this chapter,so the next chapter i am doing is " day out with leo 2" so it wont be part 7,cause if i did everything in one chapter,its gonna be wayyy to long.
I will be updating twice a day.
Emily's outfit is by the side👈
Everyone have a goodnight xxx⭐️
Peace✌️