Part 25: i love it here

It's been a week so far that I've been staying here with Leo's family and I absolutely love it. Tilly is beautiful and joey is as hot as ever and they are so fun to hang around with and it just makes me forget about everything that's going on in my family I haven't met Antonio yet though,cause he doesn't live with them,but I think I will meet him this week. My mum calls me every 1 hour,so it's great hearing her voice and I just miss her so much.
Victoria has been like my second Mother. The other day,she went off buying over 17 bags of clothes and make up for me and I am so thankful to her and I love her so much as my own mother,she even got me a tutor since I can't attend school anymore.

Leo has been really...really protective of me since I last got here and I find it so cute,but sometimes it can be real annoying. Like for example;when someone rings the bell he always, always says...'hide', HIDE!. Weird isn't it,but the bottom line is that he is trying to protect me and I love him a lot for that.

Leo's NEW friend is coming over today and I am happy I am going to see someone other than Leo's family.

It's currently 5:25am on a Saturday and everyone is asleep,but am awake looking through my social media. I am on Leo's bed with leo asleep beside me and every 5 seconds I stare at him for about 3 minutes,his just so cute.

"Do you have to stare at me every time I'm sleeping Emily, do you know how creepy that is" he said half asleep,chuckling

I giggled "well it's not my fault you were born sexy"

He opened his eyes and looked at me "its a gift"

"I know" i replied

"So are you excited to meet my new friend today" he asked moving closer to me and slowly sliding his hand from my stomach to my waist

"Why should I be excited,it's not like am meeting the queen that is gonna save me from this tragedy" I said calmly

"Well are you happy your going to meet someone new?"leo replied

"Yes,I am"

"Well am glad your happy" he said placing his lips on mine and quickly pulling away, a peck basically.

_________________________________

It's currently 1:30pm and Leo's friend will be arriving in 10 minutes. I was wearing a minion crop top with black and white stripy leggings, a choker and a black superdry hoodie, I put my long ,black hair in a high pony tail and wore a white bandana. I don't really need make up that much because i have natural beauty,but I just wear it For fun sometimes or special occasions. while we were waiting leo was in the kitchen with Joey probably jugging down a gar of Nutella and me and Tilly played with stuffed unicorns,which was surprisingly really fun ,to be honest, it reminds me of my childhood days with my Mom and Dad...
At that point tears Started to rush down my cheeks,I tried to hide them from Tilly but I failed.

"What's wrong Emily, did I do something wrong?" she asked gently whipping my tears away

"Oh no,no, you didn't do anything wrong" I replied shaking my head rapidly

"Then what's wrong then?"

"I really don't wanna talk about it "i said giving her a hug

"Okay,should I call Leo or joey for you" she replied

"No,let them be,I don't want them to be worrying"

As Matilda wanted to reply,the door bell rang. As I got up and walked out of the living room to answer the door,Leo pulled me back and said "what did I tell you? never answer the door because you might never know who it is"

"But-"he cut me off

"No buts Emily" he replied going to answer the door. As he opened the door, I saw someone who I never thought I would see again in my life...
----------------------------
Cliffhanger!😋😮
Who could it be?
let me give yous a clue. Its not the man that is out to kill her😚
Dunno when am gunno put up the next chapter,but it's Defo gunn be this week😜
Love yas😘
Jenn😊