"Buisness Gotta Be Done"

I was on my way to my parents dinner which is weird that I was even invited because I haven't talked to them or my sisters since I became a model which was 2 years ago

Once I got there I walked right in with my heels clicking on the floor. I made my way into the dinning room causing everyone to turn in my direction.

Fuck yall lookin at. I know im fine but ian wit that incest shit so turn it right back around. Foe I boom, pow, bop, yall ugly asses.

"Sincere, nice of you to join us." My birthgiver said.

'Sincere nice of you to join us.' Its also nice for that stiff bob to join us too. Edges lifting. Who aloud this woman to look like this?

"Thanks for having me." I said giving a fake ass smile. Anybody could tell its fake.

She looked at me at me like the sun was shining in ha face. Fuck you doing that for. The curtains closed and its dark dumbass.

"Anyways, this is Mrs and Mr Johnson and their daughter Kira." She said introducing the three musketeers.

I got three bitches on me like the three musketeers- anyways. Did i ask? the fawk.

"Nice to meet you guys." I said shaking their hands....after I gave them sum sanitizer.

Call it petty, I call it not touching germs.

"Anyways.. you will be getting married to Kira-." My sperm doner said before I cut him off.

"Hol on, why not one of them ass kissers?" I said as I turned my sperm donor and gave him a concerned look.

"Do not speak on your sisters like that, and because we chose you." He said defending ass kisser one and ass kisser two.

"In all honestly what is the reason?" I asked no one specific.

"Our families-" Kira started off."Ohhh so im considered family now? Anyways continue." I said and she rolled her eyes to the whites.

Keep on and they gon be like that forever. Aint gon be looking at nun but the back of yo head.

"Anyways, our families agreed to it because they want to expand their gang. And for you to be the leader of your families gang." She said.

"Oh no hunty. I have a modeling career that im focusing on and I dont need no druglord to get in the way of it." I said refusing to marry her.

Shes cute and all but shes a killer. Hell everybody in this room a killer except me.

"Theres no fighting about it, its already been done the wedding will be in 4 weeks. 4 to know each other and 4 to plan the wedding." My birthgiver said.

I got up and grabbed my purse about to leave but not before telling my parents I hate them.

I walked outside to my hot pink Ferrari opening the door only for it to be slammed shut. I turnt around slowly coming face to face with Kira.

"Can I help you?" I asked with an attitude. "Chill with the attitude ma. Ion wanna marry yo fine ass either but buisness gotta be done. Hit my line." She said sticking a sticky note on my window before walking off.

Whew chile. She wear nails and makeup too? Let me put this puthy on ha. Anyways-

I got in my car after taking the sticky note off the car and putting it in my purse and collected my thoughts before driving off back to my condo. When I made it to my condo I immediately went to my room taking off my heels and putting my purse down.

I went in to my bathroom thats connected to my room and turnt on the shower. I went back to my room and grabbed my speaker turning on my music.

(Time skip. Ya know how to wash ya ass. If ya dont then..)

When I got out the shower I did my skin care routine and threw my hair up in a messy bun.

I went to my room lotioning up my body a putting on a pair of CK boxers and sports bra. I grabbed my phone and took the sticky note out of ny purse debating if I should call Kira or not.

I went to the kitchen at sat down at the island typing in Kira's number and sent her a text say hey. I saved her contact as "KiKi💍" before putting my phone down.

I grabbed some stuff to make chicken alfredo since I didn't eat at my parents house. While I was boiling my water my phone dinged letting me know someone text me.

(Btw the dots is like when someone typing type thing.)

KiKi💍

Who dis?

...
Sincere

...
Oh wsp babymama

...
To much dip on ya chip. Ma'am

...
Fr tho. Hey bbg

...
Heyo. I still dont like you but we have no choice but to get to know each other.

...
Ill come get you tmrw. We can go for breakfast at 8 if your schedule free.

...
Aww how nice. Only if you paying.

...
I would've never asked u if i was gon pay.😐

...
Stfu. See u tmrw.

Smart mouth fjne ass muthafucka.

I continued cooking and after I finished I fixed my plate and sat down in the living room.

I turnt on black lighting and ate in peace. After I finished eating I washed off my plate before putting leftovers in the refrigerator.

I went back into my room and played some music before letting sleep take over me.