Packing

It was currently the day before me and Kira's honeymoon and we were going to Honolulu, Hawaii

I was finishing up some last minute packing since our flight is at 3:30 in the morning.

"Bae! Hurry the fuck up so we can go get some food mane." I heard Kira screaming around the house.

"Girl shut the fuck up! Strawberry Shortcake lookin' ass." I rolled my eyes.

I finished my last bit of packing before find an outfit to put on.

I got some blue jeans, with a white crop top. A zipper jacket, with my forces and a red belt.

I threw my clothes on before going to my closet with my wigs.

Not finna catch me lacking with these felisha braids. Unt unt not today.

I grabbed a red wig, putting it on before brushing it.

"Come on hea' Strawberry Shortcake." I said looking at Kira.

"Mane shut the hell up." She rolled her eyes at me.

"You shut up and come take my damn picture." I handed my phone to her.

She snapped a few pictures before handing me my phone back.

I got in the passenger seat looking through the pictures looking to see which one I should post.

I picked a picture before posting it.

❤💬↪Liked by, shxkira, and 987,893 others

❤💬↪
Liked by, shxkira, and 987,893 others

TheRealSincereJones She want a girl that can match her fly.

Asiandabrat ate that right on up !

Iamcardib Okurrt

tgziam Periodt !

shxkira Mamas 😍

I exited off of instagram looking at Kira as she drove.

Yall she so fine

Yall she so fine.. imma let her fold me up like a damn pretzel.

We pulled up too Wingstop and Kira started ordering our regular.

"Can I get two of your medium mild 8 piece boneless wings, with fries, and one with Sweet Tea and the other with a Sprite."

"Yes ma'am your total is $21.32."

She pulled up to the window grabbing our food and parked in the dark part of the parking lot.

"You wanna go live?" I asked Kira, grabbing her face.

She looked at me with low eyes before nodding.

Yall this damn girl den hit a blunt.

I grabbed my phone going live before pulling out my food.

"Hey yall." I waved.

"Where yall at?" I read.

"In a parking lot."

"Lets do a Q&A." I told Kira pressing the Q&A button.

"When did you guys start dating?" I read out loud.

I looked at Kira waiting for her to answer the question since I didn't know what to say.

"About 2 years ago. This our first time doing stuff together on the media." Kira said rolling up her blunt.

She licked it before lighting it up taking a puff from it.

She can really come lick me like that. Forreal. Lemme end this live.

"Yall my phone finna die, i'll be back on here tomorrow." I said ending the live.

I looked at Kira as she started looking at me. I nodded my heads towards the backseat before climbing over in the back. 

She took another puff from her blunt before turning the car lights off climbing in the back with me.

Kira, looking Sincere in her eyes, slowly pulled down her pants after taking her shoes off

She then pulled her shirt off looking at her cherries. She ripped Sincere's bra off making Sincere whine since her bra was from Victoria's Secret.

Kira grabbed Sincere's face roughly making Sincere look at her. She gave her lover a wet sloppy kiss before going down to her titties.

She plopped the right tittie into her mouth playing with the left one.

Sincere ran her fingers through Kira's loc's moaning lightly.

Kira then went to Sincere's left tittie giving it the same treatment.

After a while of Kira sucking Sincere's titties like a newborn, she went down to her vagina pulling down her panties.

Kira left kisses inside of Sincere's thighs before going up to her cookie.

'She want a cookie from the cookie jar' Sincere thought smiling down at Kira.

Kira looking Sincere in her eyes, she dived in feasting on Sincere's pussy.

"Mmm." Sincere moaned grinding on Kira's tongue.

She pushed her head futher down in her pussy, screaming when Kira's long tongue finds it's way into her hole.

Kira stuck two of her fingers into her wifes mouth, Sincere reacting by sucking on them, Kira took them out before shoving them into Sincere's wet tight hole.

Kira still looking at Sincere started agressively sucking on Sincere's clit.

That sent Sincere to her orgasm right then and there. After a few more minutes of Kira fingering her, Sincere came all in her wife's mouth.

Kira got up giving Sincere a kiss letting her taste her juices.

She got a wipe, wiping off Sincere's now throbbing pussy, before throwing the wipe out and climbing back into the drivers seat, driving home.

Sincere still layed out in the backseat cooling down from her high.

Not me updating this... forreal.

Now go show some love on Afraid before i really not do another chapter.

Love yall<3