Wedding day (PART 2)

This is for my wife. KrazyDeee i made my baby cry. Also its finna be a lot of time skips. This is rushed. Okay? Okay.

SINCERE POV

Its the day of the wedding. I hope everything goes good. Even though its forced, i still hope for the best wedding.

Right now im on my way to the place where the wedding is being held. I think everybody else is already there.

I dont know about Kira tho, i still dont like her cause of what she did. But anyways let me go.

♤♤♤♤destination reached ♤♤♤♤

"Hey boo!" I heard Asian say.

"Hey girl~" i dragged hugging her.

"You ready?" She asked. "Yes i am. I replied walking with her to the dressing room.

"Hey yall!" I spoke to everyone.

"Hey Sin!" They replied.

They were getting their makeup done. I sat down, as my makeup artist starting working on my face.

♡♡♡♡Make up and hair done♡♡♡

"Alright pooh, we gonna help you put your dress on while everybody else get they hair finished." My stylist told me.

"Okay." I replied nodding.

My hair was just a simple straight ponytail, with white flower clips on it.

"Alright. Lets put this dress on then take pictures."

◇◇◇◇after getting dressed◇◇◇◇
"Alright yall, Sincere finna walk down the isle so play the bride music." Someone told the dj.

The music began to play and i walked down the isle. Everybody was being dramatic and started crying and shit.

"Alright! Today we have Kira Yani Johnson and Sincere Imani Jones, we are here to celebrate the happiness these two lovers have been wanting for a while. A ring on both lovers fingers. We will now prepare to hear their vows."

   We skipping vows

"May i know announce wife and wife, you may kiss the bride." Everybody started clapping and cheering as we kissed. It felt nice to be in a wedding. Especially the main part of a wedding..

This was rushed towards the end bc um i was tryna hurry and put this out soo yea.